EPASS – Andhra Pradesh
EPASS – Online Scholarship Platform – Andhra Pradesh
Online scholarship disbursement system, namely Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships (ePASS), was envisaged by Andhra Pradesh government to ensure speedier disbursal of scholarships to economically backward students. It is a vital welfare measure to enable the students to have access to professional courses. This article will provide the complete details about Andhra Pradesh ePASS portal.
Know more about National Scholarship Portal.
The main objective of ePASS scholarship in Andhra Pradesh is to help the meritorious students who cannot afford education. Under the ePASS scheme, tuition fee prescribed by the colleges are paid by the Government in the form of scholarships.
- Students who belong to the categories of SC, ST whose annual parental income is Rs. two Lakhs or below.
- BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. 1 lakh or below.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter. (In-case of renewal).
Students not Eligible
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and Disabled.
- SC, ST Students whose annual parental income is more than Rs.2 Lakhs.
- BC, EBC, Disabled Students whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing part-time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses.
Post Matric Courses approved by the concerned University or Board having a duration of 1 year and above.
Professional Courses are approved for this scholarship.
- Degree and PG Courses in Medicine
- Degree and PG Courses in Engineering
- Degree and PG Courses in Technology
- Degree and PG Courses in Agriculture
- Degree and PG Courses in Veterinary
- Degree and PG Courses Allied Sciences
- Degree and PG Courses in Business Finance
- Degree and PG Courses Business administration
- Degree and PG Courses Computer Applications/ Science,
- Commercial pilot License course
- Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil, PhD and post-doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I.
- A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all post graduate, graduate level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.
- Degree courses(not covered in group I & II)
- NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) courses
- ITI or ITCs
- Vocational courses (Intermediate level)
Courses not eligible
Scholarships are not awarded for training courses are given below.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses
- Private Pilot license Courses.
- Courses at Pre-examination Training Centers of all India and State levels.
All Post Matric Colleges recognized by Government of Andhra Pradesh is eligible for this scheme.
How much reimbursement will you get?
The reimbursement off tuition will be dependent on the course you pursue. While most of the courses are eligible for 100% of the tuition fee as fixed by the government. Self-financed courses are eligible only for a maximum of Rs. 20,000 or the actual fee charged by the college, whichever is less.
Students should apply online within one month from the date of admission. Colleges Principal should issue the bonafide certificate on the same day of submission of the application form (hard copy) in the college.
ASWO or Field Officer: physical verification can be done twice in a year
- Within one month of re-opening of the college
- Within one month from the last date of closing of admissions.
In the Starting day of ePASS, an officer from any of the Government Departments verifies the Certificates and confirms their candidature.
In this case, applicants who missed the process had to face many problems. So, the Government has introduced the Biometric Process of Verification. The college can conduct this at any time. The total process should be completed within one month of submission of application.
Documents Required to Apply for ePASS Scholarship
While applying for a scholarship, you need to submit documents with your application form.
- Birth certificate
- Bonafide certificate issued by the principal of the college or school
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photos
- Copy of SSC exam ticket
- Copy of Bank passbook
ePASS Online Application
The clear pictorial representation of ePASS AP application process is here.
Step 1: Go to the official Website of the ePASS – Andhra Pradesh.
Courses available are:
- Pre matric Scholarships For SC, ST or BC and disabled welfare
- Corporate Admission Scholarship
- GRE, TOEFL, IELTS Coaching Registration
- Overseas Scholarship for Kapu Students
- Overseas Scholarship for BC Students
- Overseas Scholarship for EBC Students
Step 2: Click on Course which you want to apply.
Step 3: Go to the option of pre-matric or post matric as per your requirement. If the registrations are open, it will show on the homepage in a scrolling.
Only students belonging to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe BC and Disabled can apply for the pre-matric scholarship program.
Step 4: You can follow the admission or registration form; click on Registration.
Step 5: Fill your Aadhaar and ration card details.
Step 6: You need to enter your individual information.
Step 7: Enter your parents or guardian details.
Step 8: You have to fill school or college and details, of course.
Step 9: State bank should be entered clearly with IFSC code.
Step 10: The caste and income certificate details.
Step 10: Upload documents mentioned above and enter the captcha.
Step 12: Click on Submit Application.
Check AP ePASS Application Status Online
The students who apply for the scheme can verify their status online.
Step 1: Go to the official website https://epass.apcfss.in/
Step 2: Click on Scholarship Status tap.
Step 3: By clicking on the status, the page will be redirected to the next page.
Step 4: In this page, fill your details for mandatory in appropriate fields.
- Write your SSC hall ticket number and choose the exam category.
- Enter your AP ePASS application number.
- Choose the academic year.
- Enter your birth date.
Step 6: Click on Get Status tab to know the current position of your application for the scholarship of ePASS AP and the page provides you option to take print of the whole application/scholarship status.
Renewal of AP ePASS
The ePASS AP Renewal Scholarships and reimbursement of the fee for the academic year can register in the portal.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Epass
Step 2: Click on ‘Student Services’ icon. Then it will redirect to the ‘Student Services’ page.
Step 3: Click on ‘Click Here’ option. Then it will redirect to the ‘Post Metric Scholarship Application Registration Form 2017-18’ page will open, as shown below.
Step 4: Fill the required details, i.e., SSC Hall Ticket No, DOB, SSC Pass Year.
Step 5: After filling the press ‘Enter’ button. Again it will ask to select ‘CET’ or ‘NON-CET’, Click on ‘CET.’ Fill the student CET details, and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 6: Thus, then you can renew the ePASS.
Post by Renu Suresh
Renu is experience content writer specialised in compliances and company rules.