SBI SME Collateral Free Loan Scheme
SBI SME Collateral Free Loan Scheme
State Bank of India (SBI) is India’s largest state-owned public sector banking company. This bank has played a vital role in establishing the regulated banking sector in India as it offers a collateral free business loan for Micro and Small Enterprises engaged in Manufacturing and Service sectors. For the Manufacturing sector, original investment in plant and machinery should be up to Rs. 5 crores and for the Service sector, original investment in equipment up to Rs. 2 crores. In this article, we look at the SBI SME Collateral Free Loan Scheme.
To know about CGTMSE scheme
Purpose of SME Collateral Free Loan Scheme
- These business loans are intended for most business purposes to meet the requirement of working capital or for business expansion. The working capital includes the Fund Based and Non-Fund Based needs.
- A combo of working capital and term loan. The Term loan for the construction of Building, office, acquisition of machines /equipment including expansion and modernisation of the unit.
New as well as existing Micro, Small and Medium enterprises who are engaged in the process of manufacturing activity.
The below listed are the documents that need to be furnished at the time of applying for business loans in SBI Bank.
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card Proprietor, partner of Director (if a company), etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Valid Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, etc.
- KYC documents for promoters/units
- Copy of IT Returns of promoters / Firm for the last three years
- Details of the capital expenditure
Features of SME Collateral Free Loan
The below listed are the facilities offered with the subject to bank’s discretion:
- Cash Credit
- Term Loan
- Letter of Credit
- Bank Guarantee
Individual business loans with a lucrative rate of interest have been offered by the SBI Bank and also grants collateral free loan up to Rs. 1 crore (All facilities WC, TL and NFB facilities) under the CGTMSE cover.
- People are offered with the concession of 50% in processing and service charges. Other chargers may also be applicable.
- Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for the Micro and Small Enterprises (CGTMSE)
- The borrowers those who are eligible under the scheme will be covered under CGTMSE guarantee scheme.
- The Guarantee Fee and Annual Service Fee will be as per the rates prescribed by the CGTMSE scheme from time to time.
Security for SBI SME Collateral Free Loan Scheme
Security and Guarantee under the CGTMSE
The Primary Security of credit facility is defined as the assets created out of the credit facility so extended. The unencumbered existing assets which are directly associated with the project or business for which the credit facility has been extended that includes Plant, Machinery, land & building pertaining to the project or business.
There is no need for the third party, but in case if the constitution of the borrower is partnership or proprietary the personal guarantee of proprietor/partner is not treated as third party guarantee.
Repayment of SBI SME Collateral Free Loan Scheme
- Working Capital (WC): One year, repayable on demand. The working capital limits will be renewed every two years. Therefore, the performance of the business unit and conduct of account will be reviewed annually for the continuation of limits.
- Term Loan: The term loan is offered to the maximum of 7 years including moratorium period.
Collateral Free Loan Scheme Application Procedure
Kindly follow the below procedure to apply for the Collateral Free Loan Scheme at State Bank of India (SBI).
Approach the Branch
Step 1: You have to approach the nearest SBI Branch in your locality for applying for a business loan.
Get Application Form
Step 2: Then you need to get the application form from the bank office and have to fill out the business loan application form in a prescribed format.
Fill in the Right Credentials
Step 3: You have to fill the business loan application form with appropriate details without any mistakes.
Submit the Application Form
Step 4: You have to submit the business loan form in the prescribed format to the concerned bank official along with all the supporting certificates mentioned above.
Attach Required Documents
Step 5: After applying, you have to attach the specified KYC proofs along with the business loan application form.
Note: Please carry originals of all relevant KYC documents such as PAN, Aadhaar, etc. for verification purposes.
Income Tax eFiling
We have made the Income Tax eFiling, simple and easy. File your income tax return online with the dedicated Tax Experts support from IndiaFilings.
IndiaFilings.com (ERI ID: ERIA100945) is an Income Tax Department authorised eReturn Intermediary.