ring
SBI Krishk Uttan Yojana

SBI Krishk Uttan Yojana

SBI Krishk Uttan Yojana

State Bank of India (SBI) offers “Krishk Uttan Yojana” for the farmers. Under this scheme, the bank provides easy access to short term production and consumption credit to meet genuine requirements of small and marginal farmers. This scheme aims to guarantee an increase in farmers income from their agriculture production activities. In this article, we look at the Krishk Uttan Yojana in detail.

To know about Agriclinic and Agribusiness Centers Scheme

Objective of the Scheme

The primary objective of this scheme is to enable prompt repayment of crop loan dues and give liquidity to farmers to meet contingency needs. It also ensures to provide short-term loans to landless farmers. Under this scheme, landless farmer labourers, oral leaseholders are covered and provided with financial support to the work of agricultural production. Farmers who do not have land documents and do not have any proofs to claim to grow crops will be able to benefit from this scheme.

Eligibility Criteria

The below-listed farmer applicants who are having lands without documents are eligible to apply for the Krishk Uttan Yojana in SBI bank:

  • Landless labourers
  • Sharecroppers
  • Tenant farmers
  • Oral lessees
  • Oral tenants
  • Small and marginal farmers
  • Migratory tillers are not covered under the scheme.

Documents Required

The following documents/Proofs are to be furnished along with the application form:

  • Application form (Duly filled)
  • Identity Proof: Aadhaar, Driving License, PAN card, Voter Identity Card, etc.
  • Address Proof: PAN, Valid Passport, Utility bill, etc
  • Bank account details.
  • Passport size photo of the applicant.
  • Any other document required by the bank

Quantum of Loan

The bank offers the loan amount to the maximum limit of Rs. 1 lakh out of which the maximum consumption credit provided would be Rs. 20000/-.

Disbursement

This scheme disburses 20% loan amount on sanction rest in phases as per need. The remaining 80% of the amount will be disbursed in phases.

Repayment of Loan

Must route all the sale proceeds and transactions through the cash credit account

Application Procedure

To apply for the SBI Krishk Uttan Yojana, the farmer applicant has to follow the below procedure:

Step 1: The applicant will have to approach the nearest SBI branch to apply for the scheme.

Step 2: The applicant must fill out the Kritik Uttan Yojana application form with all the requested details and have to attach the specified documents as required.

Step 3: After completing the application form, submit it to the concerned bank official.

Step 4: Upon submission, the verification process will be done by the bank official. Then, the applicant will be provided with an acknowledgement slip for further reference.

Other Related Guides

SBI PPF Account SBI PPF Account State Bank of India (SBI) is India’s largest state-owned public sector banking company that offers services with respect to Public Pr...
SBI Traders Easy Loan Scheme SBI Traders Easy Loan Scheme State of India (SBI) has launched the traders Easy Loan Scheme to provide a business loan to the Traders, professionals ...
SBI Annuity Deposit Scheme SBI Annuity Deposit Scheme State Bank of India (SBI) offers an Annuity Deposit Scheme to enable the customer to pay a one-time lump sum amount and to...
SBI Loan for Hotels Restaurants and Travel Agents SBI Loan for Hotels, Restaurants and Travel Agents SBI operates a specialised loan scheme for travel agents called Paryatan Plus. Under the Paryatan ...
Scheme for Entrepreneurial and Managerial Developm... Scheme for Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of SMEs Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) are considered as important constituents of national...

Post by Sinduja Shankar

IndiaFilings is India's largest online compliance services platform dedicated to helping people start and grow their business, at an affordable cost. We were started in 2014 with the mission of making it easier for Entrepreneurs to start their business. We have since helped start and operate tens of thousands of businesses by offering a range of business services. Our aim is to help the entrepreneur on the legal and regulatory requirements, and be a partner throughout the business lifecycle, offering support at every stage to ensure the business remains compliant and continually growing.

User

Hi there,

Online We are available online!