Rajasthan SSO (Single Sign-On) is an online portal that has been developed by the State Government of Rajasthan. It is designed to facilitate the citizens of the state to avail various online services under a single portal. People can create their SSO account ID that would serve as a unique digital identity to access all the services offered by the state government. In this article, we look at the Rajasthan SSO ID registration, eligibility and web portal services in detail.
Services Provided on RSSO
Rajasthan Single Sign-On (RajSSO) is meant to deliver numerous services of the state government. The portal seeks individuals personal data to avail various services under RSSO. As all the data entered by the people in the SSO portal is secure and safe.
A common resident can use this portal for the following departments.
- Business Registration
- Bank Correspondence
- Arms License
- Artisan Registration
- E-Mitra Reports
- Attendance MIS
- Building Plan Approval (BPAS)
- Bhamashah Rojgar Srijan Yojana (BRSY)
- Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana (BSBY)
- Challenge for change
- GST Home Portal
- Circuit House Management System (CHMS)
- DCE APP
- Digital Visitor Register
- Disaster Management, Relief & Civil Defence Department (DMRD)
- Drug Control
- Drug Control Organization (DCO)
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Electrical Inspectorate Department (EID)
- Electrical Inspectorate
- Forest and Wildlife
- GPS Consultancy
- Higher Technical & Medical Education (HTE)
- Integrated Health Management System (IHMS)
- ITI APP
- Job Fair
- Labour Department Management System (LDMS)
- Local Self Government (LSG)
The following general eligibility criteria for Rajasthan SSO ID registration are mentioned below:
- All Residents of Rajasthan
- All Udhyog Industries or Businesses of Rajasthan
- All State Government servants of Rajasthan (SIPF Users)
The below following are the document checklist in order to get registered for the Rajasthan SSO ID.
- Bhamashah ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Google Login Credentials
- Facebook Login Credentials
- SIPF ID (for government employees)
- BRN Number (for Udhyog)
Features of Rajasthan SSO Portal
The portal offers a wide range of features that can be availed by the citizens of the state. Some of the features are listed below:
- People can use the portal to apply for any government jobs and can also check the status of the application.
- One can verify and validate several types of bills (mobile bills, electricity bills, water bills, etc.) using the SSO ID.
- SSO Registered Users can apply for facilities such as applying for jobs, filing RTI queries, paying water or electricity bills, seeking an arms licence and applying for admissions to universities, among others.
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration Procedure
The residents of Rajasthan can create SSO ID online by following the steps mentioned below:
Access the RajSSO Portal
Step 1: The applicant must visit the homepage of the Rajasthan SSO Portal to create SSO ID online.
New User Registration
Step 2: In case you are a new applicant of RSSO portal, you have to register in the SSO portal to avail all the services offered by the government. Then click on the option “Register” for the New User Registration.
Step 3: Then you will be redirected to the SSO registration page. The registration page will appear with the following options.
- Government Employee
Registration Process for Citizens
The citizens can get the digital SSO id by the following points mentioned below:
Step 4: You have to click on the citizen tab and then click on the enter button.
Step 5: Then you can register using one of the five digital identities through,
- Twitter account
- Facebook account
- Google account
- Bhamashah account
A local digital identity provided by the government, which is linked to the individual’s bank accounts.
Step 6: You also have to enter your mobile number that is already linked with your Aadhar card number.
Step 7: After registering at SSO, you can enter the login credentials (ID and password) at shall be able to login in SSO.
Registration Process for Government Sector Employees
You can get the digital SSO ID as government Rajasthan employees ID for which you have to follow the below steps:
Step 8: The government employees have to select “Government Rajasthan Employees” tab and then click on the Enter button if you want your digital ID as Government Employees of the Rajasthan state.
Step 9: After that, you have to enter the details of the SIPF number and password.
Step 10: After registering at SSO, you can enter the login credentials (ID and password), shall be able to login in SSO.
Registration Process for Private Sectors Udyog (Industries)
The Udyog (Industry owner) can register for SSO digital id by any of the below following steps:
Step 11: You have to select the Udyog option and then click on the enter button.
Step 12: After that, you register for the digital id by entering any of the below details,
- Business Registration Number (BRN) or
- Udyog Aadhaar Number (UAN) and Aadhar Number
Step 13: After registering at SSO, you can enter the login credentials (ID and password) at the login space from where you can access the applications.
Application Process Flow through e-Mitra Kiosk
The residents can also apply for the post through various e-Mitra kiosks, where the person has to pay requisite fee for e-Mitra services for filing the registration.
The user must carry their scanned copy of photos and signature image (softcopy), that would be used while filing the application. The user must also attach the upload or attach the requisite documents while applying for the post if asked by the official department.
Note: Photo size must be between 50 KB to 100 KB and the signature file size must be between 20 KB to 50 KB. The user must fill the correct details like personal email ID and mobile number while filling the application form.
Rajasthan SSID Help Desk
If the users facing any problem with the portal regarding the SSO ID registration, then the residents can make use of the help desk of RajSSO.
- e-Mail Address: [email protected]
- Telephone Number: 0141-5153222, 0141-5123717