Rajasthan Records of Rights
Rajasthan Records of Rights
Rajasthan Records of Rights is an extract from the land records registers held by the Revenue Department of State Government. This revenue record (ROR) contains all information regarding the land/property and history of landholders. This land record extract is a vital indicator of the legal status of a land/property. The Rajasthan ROR register is maintained in the Revenue Departments for every village separately. Rajasthan Government digitised all land records online. Landowners or Property holder in Rajasthan can easily access Government land records through the official website. In this article, we look at the procedure to get a certified copy of Rajasthan Records of Rights online in detail.
Know more about Rajasthan Property Registration
Importance of Rajasthan Records of Rights
Importance of obtaining a certified copy of Rajasthan records of rights is described here:
- Rajasthan records of rights (ROR)/ Jamabandi endorses the real owner of a land
- This land revenue record (ROR) is helpful to detect false claim on the property
- Usage of an extract of revenue records avoids the land grabbing
- Rajasthan record of rights (revenue record) can be used in the court litigations related to land/property
- Rajasthan records of rights will help holder to avoid any legal hassles in the future
Uses of Rajasthan Records of Rights (ROR)
The following are some of the important purposes of Rajasthan Records of Rights (ROR):
- In Rajasthan, ROR can be used to check the ownership of an ancestral land or any other property
- Extracts of ROR/Jamabandi can be used to get details of land type, and the variety of activities carried out on land.
- Rajasthan ROR(revenue record) is a vital document to obtain information regarding an agricultural aspect of the land and its surrounding areas
- ROR (land records) is required at Registrar’s office when sale transaction of land (mutation) is being done.
- Rajasthan record of rights is one of the mandatory documents to raise farm creditor to apply for the loan from a bank.
- The court may need land records proofs in case of any civil litigation. Extract of ROR can be produced for this purpose.
- It is crucial to check the property card of the seller and ensure ownership of the area while buying land in Rajasthan
- Buyer has to verify the ownership of the land (ROR) on which the flat is constructed while purchasing a flat
Attributes in Rajasthan Records of Rights
The Rajasthan Records of Rights (ROR extract) contains the following details about land or property.
- Changes in ownership
- Nature and limits of owner’s rights and conditions
- Mutation numbers
- Type of irrigation (such as Irrigated kind or Rainfed nature)
- Type of soil (agricultural or non-agricultural)
- The field in possession of landholder and the classification of each area are entered from the Dag Chitha
- Survey number of the land
- Area of the earth – fit for cultivation
- Details of charges of attachment and decrees as per the order of the civil court or revenue authorities
- If any aspects of pending litigations
- Details of pending loans for buying seeds, pesticides or fertilisers
- Information on the type of crops planted in the last cultivating season
- Aspects of tax paid or unpaid
- Details of the loan taken by the owner
The certified copy of Rajasthan records of rights will be provided, if there are no disputes regarding its ownership and the concerned land should not Rajasthan Government land or any assigned land belonging to the Government.
Get Rajasthan Records of Rights – Online Procedure
Procedure to obtain a Rajasthan Records of Rights (ROR) is described in detail below:
Step 1: Applicant needs to visit the home page of the Rajasthan Apna Khata web page.
Step 2: From the home page, you need to select the अपना खाता option. The link will redirect to new page.
Step 3: The digital map of Rajasthan will be displayed. To view the records of rights details, you need to select the appropriate district where the property/ land is situated.
Step 4: By selecting the district, digital map of Tahsil will be displayed. The applicant needs to select the concerned तहसील.
Step 5: By selecting the Tehsil, the link will redirect to a new page. You have to select the Cadastral year for which the Jamabandi/Records of rights (ROR) is needed. Once you selected the link will redirect to new page.
Step 6: In the new page the selected District, Thahsil name, the selected year will be available. You can get the records of rights details by following methods:
- View all accounts of Mouja by name
- View all reports of Mouja as per Khasara number
- View account number
- View account holder name
Step 7: If the applicant wants to view all accounts of Mauja by name, filter Mauja list of the letters as shown. If you wish to view by account number or Khasara number or name, the same will have to be provided.
Step 8: Once you selected the method, provide details and click on Get duplicate option. The revenue record (ROR) with details of Name of royalty, Father’s/, Husband’s name, Account Number, Khesara number, Authority record will be displayed.
Step 9: By clicking on the print option, the certified copy of Rajasthan records of rights can be obtained.
Note: It is suggested to get a copy of the Rajasthan ROR every year to check whether the details are updated in the Revenue Records.
Know more about Rajasthan Land Conversion