Rajasthan Kisan Rin Vitran Yojana
Rajasthan Kisan Rin Vitran Yojana
The Government of Rajasthan has initiated a new loan scheme entitled “Kisan Rin Vitran Yojana” for the farmers in the state. Under this scheme, the farmers are provided with agricultural loans in buying crops, harvesting and other farm-related activities. This scheme is also called as “Paperless Agriculture Crop Loan” and will be supervised by the state authority of agriculture. In this article, we look at the Kisan Rin Vitran Yojana in detail.
To know about eMitra – Online Government Services Rajasthan
Benefits of the Scheme
The below listed are the benefits provided under the Rajasthan Kisan Rin Vitran Yojana
- The farmers are provided with the facility of easy and quick loan sanctions with competitive interest rates.
- The loan can be used for multiple needs of crop production, farm mechanisation and consumption needs.
- This scheme has been implemented by the State Government to overcome the financial crisis of the farmers who are under Economically Weaker Section.
- Under this scheme, the Rajasthan Government is committed to providing loans to the farmers at the least rate of interest.
- This scheme also ensures to improve the financial conditions of farmers to bring stability in their livelihood.
- The biometric verification process of beneficiaries will be done for providing the loans.
- The cooperative banks will credit the agricultural loans and also ensures the authenticity of the workers before sanctioning the loans.
Eligibility Criteria for Crop Loan
The below listed are the eligibility criteria to apply for the Kisan Rin Vitran Yojana.
- The farmer to be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Only the registered farmers are eligible to get the credit under this scheme.
- The farmer must have taken a loan from the registered bank or any government institution.
- The farmers who are members of Gram Seva Sahkari Samiti are also eligible to apply for this scheme
- The minimum age limit is to be18 years, and the maximum age limit is 75 years at the end of the loan tenure.
- The farmer applicant should not be a defaulter in a bank.
The documents that have to be possessed by the applicant are given below:
- Application form (Duly filled)
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar, Driving License, Voter Identity Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, legal Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, etc.
- Samiti Registration Papers
- Farmer Registration card
- Passport size Photograph
- Bank Passbook copy
- Details of the land recorded in revenue records
- Details of existing loans and repayment track records
- Any other document required by the bank.
Implementation of the Scheme
This scheme aims to set a path for the development of agriculture in the state. The implementation of the scheme will be done in two phases. In the first phase, the workers who have been repaying their previous credits will be allowed to enrol, and during the second phase, the farmers who have missed will be permitted to enrol. Under the scheme, the estimated number of applicants during the first phase will be around 25 lakh members.
Online Application Procedure
As the scheme has been started recently, the state government has yet to be revealed about the online application process. The online application procedure for the scheme will be intimated in the official portal by the government. The Rajasthan Government is more likely to opt for an online application process for the ease of the applicants.
Offline Application Procedure
The farmers must follow the below procedure to apply for this Kisan Rin Vitran Yojana.
Step 1: If the applications are rolled out, then the farmers can visit the nearest E-Mitra centres or Village Service Co-operative Society to apply for this scheme.
Step 2: In these centres, the registration process will be done through biometric verification.
Step 3: Get the loan application form and fill out with all the required details carefully and attached all the required document with the application form.
Step 4: After which the farmer will be provided with the Digital Member Register (DMR) and the message will be received on the authorized mobile number.
Step 5: After the verification process done by the bank official, they proceed further.
Step 6: Using the unique number, the farmer can take the information related to his loan from the committee or bank in the future.
Note: The bank account must be linked with the beneficiaries Aadhaar Card, only when the loan amount will be transferred in the bank account.