Nyuntam Aay Yojana (NYAY)
Nyuntam Aay Yojana (NYAY)
The State Government of Chhattisgarh has initiated a Nyuntam Aay Yojana (NYAY) Scheme to empower the families of the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) of the State. Under the scheme, the Government provides an Rs.72,000 per annum to those who are belonging to the more vulnerable sections of the society as it aims to raise their standard of living. Let us look in detail about the Nyuntam Aay Yojana (NYAY) in detail.
To know about Economically Weaker Sections Bill 2019
Objective of the Scheme
Under the Nyuntam Aay Yojana, the State Government ensures to provide basic support to the poor people to overcome the economic problem in the state. This scheme is also known as “Minimum Income Scheme” it proposes to create sustainable growth of all these poor people that further help with improving their standard of living in society.
Key Features of the NYAY
The below following are the features of the scheme:
- The NYAY scheme eliminates the social evils in the society and helps the poor people with a better standard of living.
- The beneficiaries will receive the subsidy in their account at the fixed time frame by the government.
- Under this Scheme (CM NYAY Scheme) to give 72 thousand rupees (6,000 months) annually to the 20 per cent poor people of the state.
- With the implementation of this NYAYscheme, the State Government will offer financial assistance to the people belonging to the EWS of society.
- This scheme aims to promote health, education and economic empowerment of people who are living below the poverty line.
Following are the criteria requirements to apply for the Nyuntam Aay Yojana:
- All beneficiaries to be the resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- A family must belong to the EWS (Economically Weaker Section).
- The Below Poverty Line (BPL) families are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The applicant must be financially vulnerable.
- The beneficial couple must not be income taxpayers.
- The applicant must not receive any financial aid or pension from the Government or other local bodies of Governments.
The applicants must attach the below following documents along with the Application Form to apply for the Chhattisgarh (CG) NYAY Scheme.
- Bank passbook
- Identity Proof: PAN, Aadhaar, Driving License, Voter Identity Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, Valid Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, etc.
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Resident Document
- Recent passport size photographs
- Financial background of applicants (BPL Certificate)
- Any other documents (if required)
Chhattisgarh (CG) NYAY Scheme can be applied by providing requested information and fill up the applications who are ready to get the benefits of this NYAYscheme. The online application procedure for this scheme will be intimated in the official portal by the government. The state government is more likely to opt for an online application process for the ease of the applicants.