National Cooperative Consumer Federation
National Cooperative Consumer Federation
The National cooperative consumer federation was established on 16 October 1965. It is the functional body of the consumer cooperatives in the country. NCCF has a network of 29 branch offices located all over the country. NCCF is registered under the Multi-State Co-operative Societies Act, 2002.
The National Cooperative Consumers Federation of India has started to establish trade connections with manufacturers which include government agencies also. It helps to undertake purchase, sale, and supply of different consumer products. NCCF has also undertaken the development of infrastructure and other construction activities.
Objectives of NCCF
The primary objective of NCCF is to give support to the consumer cooperatives for their supply of consumer goods for other distributing agencies. The distribution of consumer goods is distributed at a reasonable rate. Technical guidance is given to consumer cooperatives.
Vision and Mission of NCCF
NCCF is an organisation that promotes consumer cooperative movements in the country. It provides voluntary information and other functioning of cooperatives. It also provides financial assistance and economic betterment of the country.
NCCF has attained more knowledge and resources through all the years of its functioning, and it does the following:
- To meet the requirement of the consumers and make them satisfied.
- NCCF will focus and work for consumer satisfaction, and it will maintain transparency in its functions.
- NCCF will put continuous efforts to achieve higher standards of work performance.
- It considers the growth of its members by adopting best practices and by using the best technology in the market.
- NCCF will focus mainly based on the interests of the consumers and will work to achieve higher growth in the market.
Some of the trade and business activities in which NCCF involves are:
- Import: An import by NCCF shall be done by the reputed International supplier at a reasonable and also competitive price. Which meets the regulations of the Indian government.
- Export: The export of various goods will be done under the policy of the Indian Government either directly by NCCF or through any of its Business Associates. NCCF’s investment of money can be directly applied to the purchase of finished goods which are ready for export will be sent for further processing for exports.
The trade and business activities of NCCF can be classified into different categories, such as:
- Groceries include pulses, spices, edible oil, cotton, and other agricultural products.
- Textile products
- Agricultural products include sugar, pulses, etc.
- Tourism, import and, export
- Information technology and software development.
Detail information about the trade/business activities can be referred at http://nccf-india.com/guideline/CHAPTER%202.pdf
Commercial Activities of NCCF
- Obtaining and supplying of agricultural products.
- The import and export of consumer goods are made.
- Trading of non-agricultural products. Some of the non-agro products include coal, fertilisers, pesticides, etc.
- Supplying of stationery items for office use to government departments.
- Many consumer goods such as wheat, rice, sugar are distributed as per government schemes.
- Construction of hospitals and housing projects all these comes under the development of infrastructure, which also includes the development of cattle sheds, animal hostels, etc.
- A system called as public distribution system under which the supply of day-to-day items such as tea, salt, toiletries, sugar, sanitary items, etc. are supplied in the State of West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh and other states which comes under the public distribution system.
- Supply of Power Generation Units such as imported coal and other utilities.
- NCCF is one of the special agencies of the Government of India for exporting onion to other countries.
The Registration fee for NCCF
- The registration fees paid for having business with NCCF will be non-refundable.
- All the business associates who have registered with NCCF and have not brought business for at least 2 years of the time period will have their registration fee protected.
The application form and the agreement for getting registered with NCCF are given below:Membership-Form_NCCF
NCCF of India Ltd.
3, Siri Institutional Area,
August Karanti Marg,
For further contact details http://nccf-india.com/contactus.php