Mukhyamantri Asangathi Mazdoor Kalyan Yojana
Mukhyamantri Asangathi Mazdoor Kalyan Yojana
Mukhyamantri Asangathi Mazdoor Kalyan Yojana is a new welfare scheme proposed by the Labor Development Department of Madhya Pradesh. This welfare scheme was mainly launched with the object of providing financial assistance to workers in the unorganized sector. This article explains about the Mukhyamantri Asangathi Mazdoor Kalyan Yojana in detail.
Also, read about the Tamil Nadu Labour Welfare Fund Scheme
Features of the Scheme
The features of the Mukhyamantri Asangathi Mazdoor Kalyan Yojana are as follows:
- The scheme has been aimed towards the betterment of all labours that are associated with the unorganised sector.
- All the labours, cobblers, carpenters, rickshaw drivers, unregistered construction workers, small shopkeepers can enrol under this scheme.
- The Government of Madhya Pradesh will implement the scheme in rural as well as urban areas of the state. The implementation of the labour welfare scheme will be started simultaneously in all areas of the state.
- As per the guideline, pregnant women workers from the unorganized sector will get an amount of Rs.4000 from the 6th to 9th month of pregnancy. After the childbirth, each female labour will receive Rs.12,000 in their savings bank account.
- Under this scheme, the labours associated with the plantation sectors will receive an incentive of Rs.2000 for every year.
- All labours will stand a chance of getting electricity supply at a subsided rate.
- All unorganised sector labours who have been physically disabled due to an accident will receive financial assistance from the government. The partially disabled labours will receive Rs.1 lakh as compensation. On the other hand, labours with a permanent disability will receive as much as Rs.2 lakhs.
- The beneficiaries under this scheme will be provided with electricity at a flat rate of two hundred rupees per month.
- In the case of death of the applicant, the state authority will provide the financial aid of Rs.2 lakhs to his/her family members.
- Also, the State Government has announced that the state agricultural board has fixed the rate for the purchase of Mahua flowers and seeds from the cultivators at Rs.30/kg minimum cost for the Mahua cultivators in order to save these cultivators.
The below following criteria must be satisfied to avail the benefits under the Mukhyamantri Asangathi Mazdoor Kalyan Yojana:
- As the scheme has been implemented by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, the labours who hold residential certificate/ documents will only be allowed to attain the financial benefits.
- The age limit of the beneficiary should be between 18 to 60 years at the time of applying for the scheme.
- The applicant who works as the labour in the unorganised sector is eligible to apply for the scheme.
- The applicant must not fall under the income tax structure as they will not attain the benefits of this scheme.
- Any labours have farmlands, registered in their names are not eligible to get the benefits of this scheme.
Note: The labours possessing farmland will be listed under the agricultural labour category and not in the unorganized sector.
Budget Allocation for the Scheme
The State Government will allocate 50% of the total state budget for the development of poor labours in the unorganized sector. The funds will be utilized for the schemes developed for the welfare of labours from unorganised sectors.
The state authority has constantly worked towards the betterment of labours from the unorganized sector for the overall development of these people from the economically weaker section. Through this new scheme, the state government has ensured that these neglected sections get necessary monetary assistance and empowerment for holistic progress.
- At the Block area – The Minimum Wages Inspectors Posted at the relevant Labour Welfare Facilitation Centre.
- At the Municipal area – The Minimum Wages Inspectors Posted at the relevant Labour Welfare Facilitation Centre and or to the respective Assistant Labour Commissioners
- In Madhya Pradesh Corporation area – The Concerned Minimum Wages Inspector in the Labour Welfare Facilitation Centres or Assistant Labour Commissioner, Labour and Employment and MW Section.
The below-specified documents have to be submitted to get benefited under the Mukhyamantri Asangathi Mazdoor Kalyan Yojana:
- Identity Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN, Driving License, Voter Identity Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Ration card, Aadhar Card, Official Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, etc.
- Copy of Income certificate
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Two passport size photograph of the applicant
- Bank account details
Online Application Procedure
To register under Mukhyamantri Asangathi Mazdoor Kalyan Yojana, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: The eligible labours interested in joining the scheme can visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Labour Service Portal.
Step 2: Click on the login button to login into the portal with the required details.
Step 3: After logging into the portal, the applicant can fill the application form with the proper information.
Step 4: Now, the applicant can print the duly filled form by clicking on the “Download” button.
Step 5: Now, attach the required documents along with the application form downloaded from the website.
Step 6: The state government will set up camps in the village as well as in cities. The gram panchayat and city municipality office will have the responsibility of these camps.
Step 7: The applicants must reach these camps, and submit the forms, along with necessary documents.
Step 8: Upon submission of these application forms, each applicant will get a labour card. The card will receive the attain the benefits, which have been declared by the government of Madhya Pradesh.
Note: The application form for the Mukhyamantri Asangathi Mazdoor Kalyan Yojana is reproduced below for the quick reference:ApplicationForm
This portal also facilities the applicant’s to track the status of the application registered.
- Click on the “Check registration status” link which is on the front page of the portal.
- Now, provide the reference id or composite id to view the status of the application.
Post by Karthiga
IndiaFilings is India's largest online compliance services platform dedicated to helping people start and grow their business, at an affordable cost. We were started in 2014 with the mission of making it easier for Entrepreneurs to start their business. We have since helped start and operate tens of thousands of businesses by offering a range of business services. Our aim is to help the entrepreneur on the legal and regulatory requirements, and be a partner throughout the business lifecycle, offering support at every stage to ensure the business remains compliant and continually growing.