Kotak Mahindra Agri SME Business Scheme
Kotak Mahindra – Agri SME Business Scheme
The Kotak Mahindra Bank (KMB) is one of the leading banks which offers Agri SME Business Scheme to those who are involved in agricultural or allied activities. Under this scheme, the bank finances the working capital requirements of Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) sectors, Farmers, Processors, Aggregators, Traders and Exporters. In this article, we look at the Agri SME Business Scheme in detail.
To know about Kotak Mahindra Bank Current Account
Features of Agri SME Business Scheme
The features of the Agri SME Business Scheme are given below:
- The framers are provided with the facility of easy and quick loan sanctions with competitive interest rates.
- The farmers can also choose loan tenure based on financial requirements.
- The farmers also get the long term financing benefit for any land-based Agriculture or allied activity from the Agri-Business Group.
- Under this scheme, the bank provides project assessment capability and developing financial solutions for each project based on the analysis of the business need and growth objective.
The below listed are the eligibility criteria to apply for the SME Business Scheme in Kotak Mahindra Bank:
- Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) sectors
- Farmers, aggregators and processors
- Traders, manufacturers and exporters
- Consolidators and graders
The documents that have to be possessed by the applicant are given below:
- Application form (Duly filled)
- Identity Proof: PAN, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Identity Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar, Valid Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, etc.
- Coloured passport size photograph
- Any other document required by the bank
Working Capital Finance
The working capital finance offered by Agri-Business Group has been improved based on the financial and qualitative evaluation of particular businesses and working capital needs. The composition of working capital finance can be made either through cash credit or through loans. The applicants can also avail of the working capital solutions as multiple banking arrangements or as a sole banker.
Working Capital Finance can be used as follows:
- Short term supplier payments
- Season dependent financial needs
- To manage cash flow mismatches
The range of variants offered as working capital finance to:
- Cash credit
- Short term loan
- Working capital demand loan
- Bill discounting/ invoice discounting
Application Procedure for Agri SME Business Scheme
To apply for the Agri SME Business Scheme with the Kotak bank, The applicant can directly visit the branch or fill an online application form. Make the application form with the necessary details such as applicant name, contact number, email id, CRN number and submit your application by clicking the “Apply” button. The concerned branch will verify the documents and details provided for processing your loan application.