Haryana Partnership Firm Registration
Haryana Partnership Firm Registration
Partnership firm registration is mandatory for any association of people who join together for a business purpose and to share the profits. In Haryana, all partnership firms are regulated by the Indian Partnership Act, 1932, and as per these provisions, a partnership firm must be registered. In this article, we view the procedure for registering a partnership firm in Haryana. If you need any assistance for registering a partnership firm registration in Haryana, get in touch with an India filings Advisor at [email protected]
Advantages Of Partnership Firm Registration
The benefits of registering a partnership firm under the Indian Partnership Act are below:
- Partnership firms can be easily registered compared with LLP(Limited Liability Partnership) registration as there is no need for obtaining DIN, DSC etc.
- A partnership firm can prefer to have any name as it does not violate the terms subject to trademark registration.
- A partnership firm does not require to file its annual return with the Registrar each year, unlike a Limited Liability Partnership or Company.
Choosing the Partnership Name
The partners can easily choose any name as they require for their partnership firm subject to the following rules:
- Choosing the Partnership Name
- The partners can easily choose their name as they require for their partnership firm subject to the following rules:
- The names must not be too identical or similar to the name of another existing firm doing related business to avoid duplication in the firm names.
- The name must not include words like Crown, Emperor, Empress, Empire or the words indicating the sanction, approval of Government only if the State Government intends its consent in writing to the usage of such words as part of the firm name.
Check name availability
Drafting Partnership Deed
A Partnership Deed is an agreement in which the respective terms and conditions of the members of a partnership are stated. The Partnership deed consists of the following characteristics as below:
- Both Partners and Firm name as well as address.
- Business nature to be carried on by partners
- Date of business commencement
- The term of Partnership (whether for a fixed period/project)
- Capital contribution from each partner
- The profit-sharing ratio among the partners
The characteristics mentioned above are the essentials in all partnership deeds. If needed, the partners may also include any additional clauses. Some of the other provisions which can be included in the partnership deed are mentioned below:-
- Interest on Partner’s Capital, Partners’ Loan, and Interest, if any, to be charged on drawings.
- Salaries, Commissions etc., if any, payable to partners
- Method of preparing accounts and arrangement for audit
- Division of task and responsibility, i.e. the duties, powers and obligations of all the partners of the firm.
- Terms and conditions to be followed in case of retirement, death and admission of a partner.
The applicant has to pay an amount of Rs. 10 as an application charge.
While submitting the application form, submit the following documents:
- Original copy of Partnership Deed, signed by all partners.
- Rental or lease agreement of the property on which the business is set.
- Self-attested proof of Identity of the partners.
- All related documents as per the proposed business activity of the firm.
Haryana Partnership Firm Registration Procedure
To register for partnership firm registration in Haryana, follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: The applicant must visit the official website of Haryana Government.
Step 2: Click on the “Online Service” menu, which is on the home page of the web portal.
Step 3: The user has to select “Registration of firms” from the dropdown list.
Step 4: If the user is registering for the first time, one needs to click the “New Registration” option.
Step 5: Then, the application form will open up for the registration of online services.
Step 6: After registering the applicant will receive a confirmation to his registered email id.
Step 7: To proceed further create login ID by entering your mail id and password.
Step 8: After logging the application form for partnership, firm registration will appear on the screen.
Step 9: Fill up the application form with the appropriate details and upload the scanned documents.
Step 10: Click on the “Submit” button for successful registration, and your application will go to the concerned district Registrar office for verification.
Note: Upon submission, the applicant will receive the acknowledgement number for further reference.
Track Application Status
The status of firm registration can be verified by using the official portal of the Industries and Commerce department of Haryana.
Step 1: Click on “Verification of firm” below online service option.
Step 2: Enter the relevant details of firms such as
- District name
- Registration number
- Firm name
- Location of firm
- State details
- Registration date.
Step 3: Now click “Click here to verify” button and then the status of the application will be viewed.
Note: On approving the application status, the applicant will receive the registration certificate within seven working days from the date of application submitted.