Free Co-Working Space at India-Korea Startup Center
Free Co-Working Space at India-Korea Startup Center
The Government of the Republic of Korea has opened its door for Indian Startups in India-Korea SMEs & Start-up Center (IKSC) in Gurgaon, Haryana. As an Initiative to support the Startups, IKSC has partnered with Startup India as the key partner for rolling an Incubator Program – “Free Co-Working Space at India-Korea Startup Center”.
As part of this program, Indian Startups will be provided with free co-working space at India-Korea Startup Center. The current article briefs the procedure to apply for Free Co-Working Space at India-Korea Startup Center.
Click here to Know the Difference between Startup Incubators and Accelerators
India-Korea Startup Center
As an Initiative to support the Startups, the Ministry of SMEs & Start-ups of South Korea (MSS) built the India-Korea SMEs & Start-up Center (IKSC) in Haryana, India. IKSC is a first-of-its-kind business center equipped with best-of-class infrastructure to provide top facilities & ecosystem connections to startups.
The objective of the IKSC incubation Program
The key objective of the IKSC incubation Program is to provide top facilities and ecosystem connections to Indian startups.
Features of the Program
India-Korea SMEs & Start-up Center (IKSC) has proposed to provide three Indian Startups (Maximum 2 employees per startup) with free co-working space at the IKSC center for at least one year.
- The tenure of training will be extended for one more year based on the decision made by the Government.
- The startups are not required to pay any rent for their tenure in IKSC, Haryana. A nominal monthly maintenance fee will be charged every 20th of the month. Approximate maintenance per seat is around Rss.1800
Benefits offered to Startups
Apart from the above-mentioned feature, the following benefits will be available to startups.
- Access to Meeting rooms
- Seminar room with a capacity of hosting an event for a maximum of 40 people
- Product display zone for displaying product
- High-speed Wi-Fi internet
- Advanced printer and scanner machine
Eligible Startups for the IKSC incubation program
The following type of startups can apply for the IKSC incubation program:
- IKSC offers Free Co-Working Space at India-Korea Startup Center for Early-stage or growth stage Startups
- Any Sector startup can apply for the incubation program.
The eligibility criteria to apply for Free Co-Working Space at India-Korea Startup Center are as follows:
- The startup Should be an Indian entity registered under the Indian company act
- A Start-up should have a unique business idea that brings social and/or commercial value.
- A Start-up should have a business plan (mandatory)
IKSC Incubation Program is looking to collaborate and work with startups in any of the following areas:
- Analytics and Advertising
- Architecture Interior Design and AR VR (Augmented + Virtual Reality)
- Automotive and Art & Photography
- Animation and Chemicals and Computer Vision
- Telecommunication & Networking
- Construction and Agriculture
- Aeronautics Aerospace & Defense, AI, and Green Technology
- Events, Fashion, Finance Technology, and Enterprise Software
- Food & Beverages, Design, Dating Matrimonial and Education
- Renewable Energy, Technology Hardware and Healthcare & Life sciences
- Internet of Things, IT Services, Human Resources, and Marketing
- Nanotechnology, Non- Renewable Energy and Pets & Animals
- Media & Entertainment, Retail and House-Hold Services
- Professional & Commercial Services, Sports and Social Impact
- Social Network, Textiles & Apparel, and Indic Language Startups
- Transportation & Storage, Logistics and Travel & Tourism
- Security Solutions, Airport Operations, Real Estate, and Other Specialty Retailers
- Safety, Robotics, Passenger Experience and Biotechnology
- Waste Management and Toys & Games
Relevant Service Type
- Government, Hyperlocal, and Discovery
- Location-Based Services
- Manufacturing and Marketplace
- Mobile, Offline, and Online Aggregator
- Peer To Peer, Platform, and Consulting
- Consumer Internet, Engineering and E-Commerce
- Rental, Enterprise Mobility and Research
- Sharing Economy and Social Enterprise
- Subscription Commerce
TimeLine of IKSC Incubation Program
|Application Opens||7th September 2021|
|Deadline to Apply||6th October 2021|
Application Procedure IKSC Incubation Program
The accelerator Program Applications will be open from 7th September 2021 to 6th October 2021. The eligible startup needs to access the official webpage of Startup India.
- From the home page select the Programs option and then click on the View all active programs option.
- By clicking on the incubation Programme page, the list of active programs will be displayed. Click on the Free Co-Working Space at India-Korea Startup Center, the link will redirect to a new page.
- Click on the apply now option; the Startup India login page will be displayed. The existing users of Startup India can log in to the portal using the user name and password.
- After login into the portal, provide all necessary details for the IKSC incubation program application.
- Post the application, the start-ups with innovative technologies will be shortlisted by IKSC.
- There is 2 level of screening process a startup will go through. On basis of the due diligence, the India-Korea Startup Center will select the Startups in the incubation program.
Know more about StartupXY Incubation Program for Technology Startups