Form INC22A – ACTIVE
Form INC22A – ACTIVE Company Tagging
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs through a notification dated 21st February 2019 has introduced the Companies (Incorporation) Amendment Rules, 2019. Under the new rules, all companies registered before 31st December 2017 are required to file eForm ACTIVE (Active Company Tagging Identities and Verification) – INC22A on or before 25th April 2019. Failure to file e-Form Active will lead to a penalty of Rs.10,000.
Information Submitted in ACTIVE Form
In the ACTIVE Form, the company is required to furnish the following particulars:
- Name of the Company
- Registered Office of the Company
- Photo of the registered office of the Company in which one of the Directors of the Company is the present – internal and external photo
- Location of registered office on Map (Latitude / Longitude)
- Email – OTP verification required
- Details of Directors, DIN and Status of DIN
- Details of Statutory Auditor
- Details of Cost Auditor (if applicable)
- Details of Company Secretary (if applicable)
- Details of CEO or Managing Director
- Details of CFO (if applicable)
- Details of Annual Filing for FY2017-18 (AOC-4 & MGT-7)
Requirements for Filing ACTIVE Form
To file Form INC22A or ACTIVE, the company must have filed its annual return for the FY2017-18.
If a company is struck off or under the process of striking-off or liquidation, the Form ACTIVE need not be filed.
Not Filing Form 22A
If a company does not file Form 22A or ACTIVE before 25.04.2019, then the company would be marked as ACTIVE non-compliant. Once a company is marked as ACTIVE non-compliant, it would not be able to file or effect any of the following changes:
- Changes in authorised capital (Form SH-07)
- Changes in paid-up capital (Form PAS-03)
- Changes in Director (Form DIR-12). Cessation would be allowed.
- Changes in Registered Office (Form INC-22)
- Amalgamation or Merger (INC-28)
If a company filed Form INC22A or ACTIVE after 25.04.2019 a penalty of Rs.10,000 would be applicable. On payment of the penalty and filing of all overdue returns, the company would be marked again as ACTIVE compliant.Form INC22A – ACTIVE Format
Income Tax eFiling
We have made the Income Tax eFiling, simple and easy. File your income tax return online with the dedicated Tax Experts support from IndiaFilings.
IndiaFilings.com (ERI ID: ERIA100945) is an Income Tax Department authorised eReturn Intermediary.