APRERA – Andhra Pradesh RERA Registration
Andhra Pradesh Real Estate Regulatory Authority (APRERA) was established under section 4.3 of the Real Estate Regulatory Authority. Under RERA, Real Estate (Regulation & Development) Act, 2016, the State Government is required to establish Real Estate Regulatory Authority for a regulatory law and promotion of the real estate sector within the State. APRERA is an online portal to register real estate projects, real estate agents and complaints relating to real estate in the State of Andhra Pradesh. In this article, we look at the procedure for obtaining Andhra Pradesh RERA registration for Projects in detail.
To know more about RERA Registration for Project
Objective of APRERA
The authority aims to facilitate the growth and promotion for a competitive real estate sector. The below following are the key responsibilities of the Authority are as follows:
- Ensuring Disclosures of Real Estate Projects by Promoters
- Real Estate Projects Registration
- Real Estate Agents Registration
- Speedy Complaints Redressal regarding registered real estate projects
- Provide recommendations to appropriate Government on in matters relating to the development and promotion of the real estate sector
The below following are the list of documents to be uploaded while filing for the RERA registration.
- Copies of the registered Ownership Documents
- Detailed Site Plan along with the measurements as on ground including the diagonals.
- Copies the Field Sketches (duly marked proposed site along with the measurements)
- Authorisation letter by the Landowner (regarding a permit to undertake the construction of the building by the promotor)
- Land Title search Report from an Advocate
- Details of the Encumbrances (includes rights, title, interest or name of any party in or over such lands)
- Copy of the plan and proceedings
- Details of the area mortgaged to the Authority for approval of plans
- If the projects to be developed in phases, then the details of the phases, copies of the plans and proceedings of the phases to be enclosed.
- Facilities specifications proposed in the project along with a copy of project prospectus
- Address of the project development along with the landmark and location details of the project (includes boundaries, latitude and Longitude at end points of the project site)
- Technical Specifications Details of the building constructions approved under any law for the time being in force.
- Estimate of the Expenditure details of the building constructions
- Details of the source of finances (to meet the expenditure for construction of the building)
- Financial Agreement details made with any bank or other financial institution
- Proforma of the Allotment Letter, Agreement for Sale and the Conveyance
- Proposed Deed to be signed with the Allottee.
- Details of Fixtures, fittings (Brands and Specifications), amenities and common areas approved by the Competent Authority.
- Structural Stability Certificate (duly issued by Certified Engineer along with the details of parameters followed for verification of structural stability)
- Copy of Insurance of Building or Contractor All Risks Policy
- Copy of Insurance of Title of the Land.
Procedure for APRERA Project Registration
Kindly follow the below procedure for the Andhra Pradesh RERA Project registration.
Access the Portal
Step 1: You have to navigate to the official AP RERA portal for the registration.
Step 2: Click on the Registration Link that is visible on the APRERA homepage.
Step 3: You have to select the Project Registration link under the ‘Registration’ tab.
Step 4: Upon selecting the link, project registration instruction page will be displayed on the screen.
Select Application Type
Step 5: You have to select the “Project Application Type” as New and then click on the submit button as depicted.
Step 6: Click on the Submit button.
Step 7: Promoter profile page will be displayed under the Project Registration Form as depicted.
Step 8: Enter your PAN Card Number and then click on the Get Details button.
- If PAN Card is used for other-than Individual, an alert message shows a message as “Can Not Be Registered as Individual”
- If Promoter already registered under different projects based on the same PAN Card Number, then Existing Promoter details will be fetched automatically.
Note: Once Promoter details fetched based on PAN Card.
Promoter Registration Profile
Step 9: On clicking on the Get Details button, the Promoter registration page displayed on the screen.
Provide Bank Details
Step 10: You have to enter the Project Bank Account Details such as Bank Name, Branch Name, Account Number, IFSC Code and upload latest Bank statement.
Provide Promoter Details
Step 11: You have to enter the following Promoter Details as listed below:\
- Promoter Name
- Father Name
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number
- Land Line Number
- Email Address
- State/UT and District
Step 12: You have to upload all the relevant documents as depicted.
Step 13: Then you have to enter the Past Experience if any (i.e. Yes), such as Project Name, Project Type, Current Status (Completed/Delay/Ongoing), Address, State/UT, District and PIN Code.
Note: In the Past Experience details, the Current Status represents the Completed/Delay/Ongoing. If it is a delay or ongoing, mention the Number of months delay and expected completion date respectively.
Step 14: You have to click on the Add button, details will be shown as Grid
Step 15: You have to enter the Litigation details if any. After that click on the Add button, the details will be shown as a grid.
Upload Requested Documents
Step 16: Scan past three years Income – Tax return acknowledgements, Balance Sheet and upload into the system.
Note: In case of non-availability of financial documents, you can upload a document with proper reason text against respective year, column and upload and submit available documents only.
Print Application Number
Step 17: Click ‘Save and continue’ button, a dialogue box will appear like ‘Promoter details saved successfully. Note down your application number that is used for partially completed application’, where you need to click on the ‘OK’ button.
Project Registration Form
Step 18: On clicking on the ok button, the project details page will be displayed under the Project Registration Form.
Step 19: Then you have to enter the Project Name, Project Description, Project Type, Project Status Project Starting Date, Proposed date of completion, Estimated cost of construction, Cost of land.
Step 20: Enter the details as based on the Project type.
Step 21: Enter Project Site Address and Project Local Address for Communication.
Note: If Project Site Address and Project Local Address for Communication is the same then you need to select the Checkbox.
Step 22: If the Project Status is On Going Project, then you need to enter the Project Ongoing Status Details.
Step 23: Then you must upload the documents as requested.
Step 24: Click on the ‘Save and continue’ button, a dialogue box will appear like ‘Project details saved successfully’, where Click on the OK button
Step 25: Development Details page will be displayed under the Project Registration Form.
Step 26: Enter the Development Details and then click on the “Click here to download Flat details Excel Template” option, an Excel file downloaded and fill Excel sheet based on Total Number of Blocks.
Step 27: Then you have to Upload the filled Excel sheet and then click on the Upload Excel, if the filled data is correct then the details are displayed under Development Details tab.
Step 28: Enter the Internal Development Work and Other External Works and then click on the Add button, then automatically that will be shown as Grid format.
Step 29: Click on the ‘Save and continue’ button, a dialogue box will appear like ‘Development details saved successfully’, where Click on the OK button.
Step 30: Associate Details page will be displayed under the Project Registration Form
Provide Project Agent Details
Step 31: Now you need to enter the Project Agent Details. Once the details are fetched you must click on the Add button; then the agent details will be shown in a Grid format.
Step 32: Enter Project Architects details and Structural Engineers details.
Step 33: Then enter the Project Contractors details, Chartered Accountant details and click on the Add button, details will be displayed as Grid.
Step 34: Click on the ‘Save and continue’ button, a dialogue box will appear like ‘Associated Team Details saved successfully’, where Click on the OK button.
Step 35: Now the upload documents page will be displayed under the Project Registration Form
Step 36: Click on the Choose file and Upload relevant document based on the file format size.
Step 37: Check the Declaration statement and then click on the Save button.
Step 38: Click on the Proceed for Payment button and then Click on the Make Payment button
Step 39: Select the Project Application Type as Partially Completed and Click on the Submit button.
Step 40: Click on the Submit button, the Project Registration Form will be page displayed.
Step 41: Enter the Application Number and Click Get Details Button.
Step 42: Finally, the Partially Completed application form will be displayed on the screen.