Antarjatiy Vivah Protsahan Yojana
Rajasthan Antarjatiy Vivah Protsahan Yojana
Rajasthan government has introduced Antarjatiy Vivah Protsahan Yojana to promote inter-caste marriages in the state. This scheme is also known by the name of Dr.Savitaben Ambedkar Inter-Caste Marriage scheme. The purpose of the scheme is to appreciate the socially bold step of an inter-caste marriage. To promote such inter-caste marriage, the Rajasthan Government provides financial support and incentive to the married couple to empower them to settle in the initial phase of their life. In this article, we look the Antarjatiy Vivah Protsahan Yojana in detail.
Amount of Incentive
Under this scheme, the government will help the new couple to settle in their homes.
- The State Government will provide 5,00,000 financial assistance for the couples.
- This assistance will be provided as a fix for eight years in the account of the newlyweds.
- Rs.2.50 lakh rupees will be given for the purchase of new goods for the new property.
- Annual assistance will be transferred only through a joint bank account.
Note: This amount can be withdrawn for buying household things. The rest of the amount will be kept as ‘fixed deposits’ on the couple’s national bank joint account that can be withdrawn after eight years of marriage. The main purpose of this is to ensure that the marriages are still on.
The below following are the eligibility criteria for claiming incentive under the Antarjatiy Vivah Protsahan Scheme:
- The couples must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Applicant must apply for this scheme for within a year.
- Inter-caste marriage would be allowed only up to 35 years of age.
- Both of them should be married for the first time.
- The annual income of the couple taking advantage of this scheme should not be more than 2.50 lakh rupees.
To apply for Interracial Marriage Incentive Scheme, you must have the following necessary documents:
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Voter ID copy
- Pan Card
- Couples Caste certificate
- Couples Birth certificate
- Couples Income certificate
- Joint photo of the couple
- Marriage certificate.
Online Application Procedure
The procedure to apply for Antarjatiy Vivah Protsahan Yojana grant is explained in step by step procedure below:
Step 1: The applicants can apply for inter-caste marriage incentives online by “Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Government of Rajasthan” or they can also contact at e-Mitra centre/Rajasthan S.S.O.
Step 2: First you have to log in to the “Citizen SSO Login” using this link.
Step 3: Click on the “Redirect to SSO” button and enter the username, password and captcha code.
Step 4: Select the SJMS portal from the list.
Step 5: Click on “Dr Savita Ben Ambedkar Inter-Caste marriage help scheme” and then click on the “apply” button. The application will be displayed as shown below:
Step 6: Now you have to give all the mandatory details in the application form and click on the “save&next” button
Step 7: You will be moved to the Document attachment page where you have to attach all required documents and click on the submit button.
Step 8: An application number will be generated when the application form is submitted.
The district officer, social justice, and empowerment department verify the “documents & application”. The verification is made within one month of application submission. After completion of the application process, benefits are distributed to couples on their joint bank account.
Track Application Status
The applicant has to log in to the portal, and the application form will appear over applicant dashboard under “My Application” option with the current status of application where the user can view his application status.