“Creating Happy Travelers”
Yatra is the one of the leading online travel company in India. Yatra was established in the year 2006 by Dhruv Shringi to offer a host of travel services which is designed to make business and leisure travel more comfortable. Yatra provides booking facilities for domestic and international air travel, railway reservation, holiday packages, buses and car rentals. Yatra provides franchise opportunities for entrepreneurs and those wishing to establish a business in the travel industry. In this article, we look at the procedure for starting a Yatra franchise in detail.
Know more about starting a MakeMyTrip franchise.
Travel and Tourism Industry in India
Travel and Tourism is one of the largest industry in India. The Council of World Travel and Tourism has calculated that travel and tourism generated INR6.4 trillion or 6.6% of the nation’s GDP (Gross Domestic Product) in 2012. It is also estimated that the travel and tourism industry supported 39.5 million jobs or 7.7% in employment opportunities. The sector is expeted to grow at an average annual rate of 8% by 2023.
The motto of the Yatra is to give convenience and value to all his customers who are looking for travel, utility, e-Governance and entertainment related services. It strives to develop strong and lasting relationships with valued clients. Yatra main objective is to demonstrate their core strengths such as quality service, technical support and world-class service customisation.
The following are some of the reasons to start a Yatra franchise:
- A proven business format for success
- Highly trustable name of the brand
- Continuous ongoing support for the franchise.
- Yatra provides a standardised process.
Eligibility Criteria for Franchisee
The eligibility criteria for starting a Yatra franchise are as follows:
- The franchisee should possess entrepreneurial skills.
- The franchisee should have the investment capacity.
- The franchisee should have his/her experience as a distributor, CNF agent, human resources or management.
- The franchisee should sound from goof financial background.
Benefits of becoming Yatra franchise
There are following benefits for becoming a Yatra franchise are explained below:
- The Franchisee is guided with detailed operating manuals about the franchise.
- Training for the Franchisee will be given in local places.
- Field assistance will be available for the franchise.
- Experts from the head office will assist in setting up the franchise.
- Knowledge related to present IT systems are also included in the training.
An interested applicant is required to invest an amount of Rs.5 Lakhs to Rs. 10 Lakhs as per your specified region.
Regions of Operation
The following are the specified locations for starting a Yatra Franchise are below:
|NORTH||Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana.|
|SOUTH||Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh.|
|EAST||Meghalaya, Assam, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha.|
Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharastra, Goa.
|CENTRAL||Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand.|
Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Andaman and Nicobar, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu.
Term of Agreement
The agreement of franchise which contains the contract for the specified term period of five years from the date of the contract signed. One can also renew the franchise once the agreement period is terminated.
The franchisee will be provided with necessary training for a certain period covering all aspects of conducting franchise. Also, at the time of opening the franchise expert guidance from Head office will be available.
Any individual who is interested in starting up a Yatra franchise can register on the Yatra official website.
For Further Queries
6th floor, Tower D,
Unitech Cyber Park,