Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme
Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has introduced an old age pension scheme for the benefits of the senior citizens in the state. Under this scheme, the eligible senior citizens will be provided with financial assistance in the form of monthly pension. In this article, we look at the procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme in detail.
Key Features of the Scheme
The key features of the Uttar Pradesh old age pension scheme are as follows:
- Under this scheme, the government will offer an additional amount of Rs.50 as compared with an earlier scheme such that the beneficiaries can claim for Rs.800 monthly.
- The government will allow only the senior citizens from the economically weaker sections to avail the benefits under this scheme.
- Under this Uttar Pradesh old age pension scheme, the Government will transfer the pension amount to the beneficiaries through their bank account.
The following are the eligibility criteria required to apply for the scheme.
- To avail the benefits under this scheme, the applicant must be the resident of the Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant whose age is 60 years and above is eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant must have his or her name registered with the BPL list.
- The applicant should be from the economically weaker section of the society and backward class of the society.
The following are the documents that have to be produced at the time of registering for this scheme.
- Copy of domicile certificate of the applicant.
- Copy of birth certificate, school leaving certificate, house agreement or other relevant documents of the applicant.
- Copy of the caste certificate granted by the authorised authority.
- Copy of the driving license of the applicant.
- Copy of the income certificate of the applicant.
- Copy of bank passbook details of the applicant.
Application Procedure for the Scheme
To apply for the old age pension scheme in the Uttar Pradesh state, follow the steps mentioned below:
Visit Official Portal
Step 1: The applicant has to visit the integrated pension portal of the Uttar Pradesh Government.
Step 2: Click on “Old Pension” which is present on the homepage of the portal.
Step 3: On the same page, click on “Apply Online” tab to apply for the scheme.
New Entry Form
Step 4: Select the “New Entry Form” link and start filling the application form with the required details.
Step 5: After filling the form with the necessary details, attach the scanned documents along with the application.
Save your Application
Step 6: Click on “Save” button to save your details successfully.
Step 7: The registration acknowledgement slip with Registration number is generated for further reference.
Step 8: Once the registration form is saved it will be edited or updated for any correction unless the applicant clicks on the “Final Submit” button.
Forward the Application
Step 9: Upon “Final submit” the application form will be forwarded to the DSWO.
Submit your Application
Step 10: Only after Final Submit of application, the applicant can take the printout of Final submitted page along with supporting documents and submit it to the DSWO/DPO/DHWO office within one month from the date of final submission of application form. After submission applicant will receive the computer generated acknowledgement receipt from respective office.
Track Application Status
This integrated portal facilities the user to track the status of the application by following the steps specified here.
Step 1: The applicant has to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Government again.
Step 2: Select the “Check Application Status Online” which is visible on the homepage.
Step 3: The applicant has to create a password through this link using the application registration number and bank account number.
Step 4: Then the applicant has to click on this link to login into the application status with the generated password.