UP MSME and Export Promotion
UP MSME and Export Promotion
The Uttar Pradesh Government has launched the MSME and Export Promotion an official portal to promote economic and industrial growth in the state. The MSME and Export Promotion portal was started to provide the necessary infrastructure to ensure sustained industrialisation in Uttar Pradesh. In this article, we look at the UP MSME and Export Promotion in detail.
To know about Government Schemes for MSME click here
Purpose of the Portal
The purposes of the UP MSME and Export Promotion are as follows:
- To ensure the growth rate of 12 percent per annum in the MSME area.
- Doubling the level of export from the state in the next five years.
- To create maximum employment by establishing MSME units in Bundelkhand and Purvanchal areas.
- To obtain development in the MSME sector through Export Infrastructure Development Scheme, Cluster Development Scheme and Technical Upgradation Scheme.
- To perform the promotion and protection of traditional handicrafts.
- To act as the e-commerce portal for products of MSME and Handicraft units, marketing through Buyer-Seller-Meet.
- Integrated development of textile sector through textile / apparel park / technical upgradation / financing / international marketing.
- To get modernisation of District Industry and Enterprise Promotion Centers.
- To establish the specialised cell at Industry and Enterprise Promotion Directorate Level and its capacity enhancement.
The objectives of the MSME are listed below.
- To provide competitive, cost-effective and fast services to the industries in UP.
- To have an Industrial base in Uttar Pradesh that is recognised worldwide for its quality, environmental friendliness and cost-effectiveness.
- Providing facilitation forums for resolving industrial problems to enhance the growth of the industrial environment.
- To develop the industrial database of all the major fields.
- To provide support for trades and exhibitions.
- To ensure quality support testing, patents, copyrights information and support system.
- To assist craftsman by the adequate industrial and social database and marketing support by public meetings, virtual sites etc.
- To promote and help Export from the State.
Export Promotion Services
The services under expert promotion are explained below:
Registration work of Export units
Registration is necessary for the bureau to avail the facilities of ongoing programs by Export Promotion Bureau. The registration process in the bureau is made online. As per the date1296 units have been registered online.
Issuance of Gold or Silver Card
With the object to provide preference to exporters in their work in different Government Departments, facility of Gold card and the Silver card is made accessible. Any units, whose annual export turnover exceeds above Rs.50 Lac, can use Gold Card and those units whose annual export turnover is more than Rs.20 Lac, but less than Rs.50 Lac can use the facility of the Silver card. Under the program updated 680 gold cards and 61 silver cards have been issued.
For the solution of problems that occur to exporters while exportation, suggestions are given, and recommendations will also be provided to entrepreneurs who are interested in the export sector, and trilateral negotiations also do settlement of grievances of exporters.
Services for Entrepreneur
The following are the services that are set up under the entrepreneur.
Single Table Program on District level
To gain rapid growth in Industrial Development of State and for creating a favourable environment, with the view to solving the inquiries and problems of entrepreneurs from various relevant departments etc. Single Table Management is being executed and managed by the government. Under the chairmanship of District Magistrate, a group of District Industry Bandhu is undertaken, for resolving the problems of entrepreneurs and for distributing the one-time approval every month under a single table system.
Entrepreneurship Development Training Program
This program is being operated to employ educated or trained and technical (skilled/unskilled) and help them to establish their enterprise and assist in building a self-employment system.
While setting Industrial units and their successful implementation and operation, the entrepreneur should have total knowledge, with this view entrepreneurship development training program is carried out, as per the requirement of the location, under which training is given to the entrepreneurs, which help them in establishing their business. This program is conducted at the district level.
For any further queries, kindly follow the below-mentioned contact number and email id.
Phone number: (0522) 2237409
Email id: [email protected]
Also, read about UP Nivesh Mitra