Startup India Showcase
Startup India Showcase
To further give a boost to Indian Startups, The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) has launched an online discovery platform for startups called “Startup India Showcase”. This platform is for the most promising startups of the country chosen through various DPIIT and Startup India programs exhibited in a form of virtual profiles. The startups listed in this portal will also be considered by Government and Corporate buyers as potential suppliers of goods or services.
Know m0re about the How to Create a Successful Startup
The objective of Startup India Showcase
The key objective of the portal is to make a repository of India’s most promising startups that have proved their capabilities, from across sectors such as fintech, enterprise tech, social impact, health tech, and edutech, among others.
Importance of Startup India Showcase
The startups showcased on the platform have distinctly emerged as the best in their fields. These innovations have been handpicked by experts and have gone through multiple rounds of screening and evaluation.
These innovations span various cutting-edge sectors such as Fintech, EntrepriseTech, Social Impact, HealthTech, and EdTech.
Features of Startup India Showcase
Startup Visibility in the Portal
- Each startup will have a profile page with a detailed pitch about their product, innovation, and USP in the form of Videos and PDF links. This shall provide unique visibility to them in front of the entire startup ecosystem.
- The startups shall act as the flagbearers of good quality Indian startups.
- Startup India Showcase is also an online networking portal that offers various social and digital connect opportunities on the platform.
- Each startup profile is linked with Social Media Pages, Linkedin URLs of founders, and a direct Connect button which felicitates networking opportunities between users.
- This will enable platform users to connect better and explore further business opportunities
Startup Discovery Platform
- Startup India Showcase will emerge as an online discovery platform for one of the most credible startups out there in our ecosystem.
- The platform is powered with various tools from a powerful search to an intuitive filter, enabling seamless discovery of startups for stakeholders.
Startup India Showcase will rise as an all-star repository as the platform will contain startups that have already proved their capabilities via different means (winning competitions, selling on GeM, etc), they will also be a potential priority choice for government and corporate buyers, facilitating their business growth.
Benefits of Startup India Showcase
- The startup will get visibility and recognition through India’s All-star Startup repository
- The New Startups can discover fellow startups for networking and growth opportunities
- Startups can also get pilot opportunities from Governments, Corporate, and International organizations
- The startup will get fundraising opportunities from relevant investors
What Makes these Startups Uniques?
Pre Requisite for to Apply For Startup India Showcase
The startups willing to apply for this program are required to upload the following documents while filling online application
- Startup Logo
- Founder’s Photo
- Startup Pitch in PDF Format
- Startup Video Pitch in MP4/WebM/OGG Format
- Product/Services/Process Images
Procedure to Apply For Startup India Showcase
- The applicant needs to access the official webpage of Startup India to apply for this program. From the home page click on “Startup India Showcase”. The link will redirect to a new page.
- The application form will be displayed by clicking on the “Click here to apply for Showcase” option.
- The Startups are required to provide the following details:
- Personal & Team Details
- Founder Details
- Startup Business Details
After providing all mandatory details, click on the submit option. The application will be forwarded to the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade.
The Startups will be selected through multiple screening and evaluation rounds and the handpicked startups will be showcased in the portal.