Mother Teresa Asahaya Matri Sambal Yojana
Mother Teresa Asahaya Matri Sambal Yojana
The Government of Himachal Pradesh has initiated the Mother Teresa Asahaya Matri Sambal Yojana to provide financial assistance to widows and destitute women of the state. Under this scheme, the Government provides a sum of Rs. 3000 per year for the beneficiaries to promote the social and economic empowerment of women in the state. In this article, we look at the Mother Teresa Asahaya Matri Sambal Yojana in detail.
To know about Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme
Objective of the Scheme
The primary objective of the scheme is to offer financial security to the widows and to bring up their children until 18 years of age. This scheme aims to provide a consistent income source for weaker sections of society and to promote education among children from low-income families.
The eligibility criteria for coverage of beneficiaries under the Mother Teresa Asahaya Matri Sambal Yojana is as follows:
- The beneficiary women should be a citizen of Himachal Pradesh.
- The Below Poverty Line (BPL) families are eligible for this scheme.
- Widowed women and Divorced women from the state of Himachal Pradesh are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Women whose husbands have been missing for more more than two years can also be benefited under this scheme.
- Income from a woman should not exceed Rs. 35,000 to get the benefits of the scheme.
Benefits of the Scheme
The benefits of obtaining the Mother Teresa Asahaya Matri Sambal Yojana is explained as follows:
- The scheme grants benefits in the form of financial assistance to the widows, needy woman and destitute in upbringing their children by providing education till they attain the age of 18 years.
- Under this scheme, the Himachal Pradesh Government will provide Rs. 3000 per child for two children.
- The beneficiaries under this scheme will get the amount in their account at the fixed time frame by the government.
- This scheme aims to create sustainable growth of all these people that further helps with improving their standard of living in society.
The applicant should furnish the following documents/records to apply for the Mother Teresa Asahaya Matri Sambal Yojana.
- Application form to be certified by the Secretary Panchayat and Panchayat Pradhan
- Birth certificates of the child
- Bonafide certificate of HP government
- Death certificate of husband
- Residence certificate
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Valid Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, etc.
- Income certificate (duly attested by the magistrate)
- Bank account details
To apply for the Mother Teresa Asahaya Matri Sambal Yojana, the applicant will have to follow the below step by step procedure.
Step 1: The applicants have to visit the women and child welfare department office to apply for the scheme.
Step 2: The application forms can be downloaded from the official website of women and child welfare department using this link.
The Mother Teresa Asahaya Matri Sambal Yojana application form in PDF format is given below for the ready reference.
Step 4: After completing the form, attach the specified records along with the application form and submit it to the concerned official.
Step 5: Then, the application form will be verified by the concerned welfare officer, and he will check for the eligibility of the applicant within 10 working days. The applications which are not fulfilled the conditions are returned for fulfilling all the conditions.
Step 6: Finally, the concerned Tehsil Welfare Officer will certify all the documents and send to the district Welfare Officer to certify the application form. Upon submission of the application, the applicant will receive an acknowledgement for further reference.
Post by Sinduja Shankar
IndiaFilings is India's largest online compliance services platform dedicated to helping people start and grow their business, at an affordable cost. We were started in 2014 with the mission of making it easier for Entrepreneurs to start their business. We have since helped start and operate tens of thousands of businesses by offering a range of business services. Our aim is to help the entrepreneur on the legal and regulatory requirements, and be a partner throughout the business lifecycle, offering support at every stage to ensure the business remains compliant and continually growing.