Karnataka MSME Sarthak Scheme
Karnataka MSME Sarthak Scheme
The Government of Karnakata has introduced a new industrial policy called “MSME Sarthak Scheme” to provide better employment opportunities by encouraging small and medium industries. The government will provide financial aid of up to one crore for the development of new industries. Under this scheme, the new industrial investment policy that will attract emerging industrial technologies to generate additional employment. In this article, we look at the MSME Sarthak Scheme in detail.
To know about Procurement and Marketing Support Scheme
Benefits of MSME Sarthak Scheme
MSME Sarthak Scheme has various benefits associated with its use, which is listed below:
- This scheme will help in the development of the industries and maintains the industrial growth, generally in the backward areas of Tier 2 and Tier 3 centres.
- To enhance the employment opportunities that will help to find jobs in the MSME sector and also develop ease of doing business in the State.
- The industries will be provided with raw materials, goods and services at affordable prices.
- For easing the problems faced by the MSME sector which is the main component of providing employment to the youth.
The applicant must fulfil the following conditions to apply for the MSME Sarthak Scheme
- Applicant should be a resident of Karnataka State
- Micro industries, Small and Medium scale enterprises are eligible to apply for the scheme. Only MSMEs will be allowed to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Large scale Enterprises are not eligible under this scheme.
The applicant should furnish the following documents/records to apply for the MSME Sarthak Scheme.
- Trade license and its related documents
- Personal ID documents such as PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, etc.
- Bank Account details
- Self-help group registration (SHG) documents
Implementation of the Scheme
Upon the implementation of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Sarthak Scheme will mainly target in the underdeveloped areas of the Karnataka state. Level 2 and 3 areas will be benefited through this implementation of the scheme.
Training to SHGs
The Self-help group (SHGs) would work with the coir processing and production as they will receive a 10% subsidy on the procurement of raw material. It relies on enhancing its recycling activities and sustainable procurement process.
Subsidy for SHGs and Coir Production
Apart from the subsidies, the private agencies are agencies associated with the manufacture of value-added items from which they would attain a special subsidy of the maximum amount up to Rs. 1 crore. With respect to coir manufacturers, they would receive a 90% subsidy for the overall development process.
Development of Clusters
A new coir policy is created to promote the goods manufactured using coir by utilising available raw materials in the state. Many SHGs and private agencies involved in the coir processing development would receive a 90% subsidy for the overall development process. Each and every unit of SHGs will get a maximum amount of Rs. 2.5 lakhs as a subsidy under this scheme.
For the overall development of the coir manufacturing companies, the state will develop coir clusters. These will consist of a specific number of coir makers.
MSME Sarthak Scheme can be applied by providing a unit to fill up the applications along with the information of the persons who are ready to avail the benefits of this scheme. The online application procedure for this scheme will be intimated in the official portal by the government. The state government is more likely to opt for an online application process for the ease of the applicants.