Five Star Chicken Franchise
Five Star Chicken Franchise
Great Food for Everyone, Everywhere
Fried chicken is a growing category in quick service restaurants in India. Five Star Chicken is a branch of Charoen Pokphand Group Foods, a Thai multinational conglomerate with over $12 billion business in Agro and Food Industries. Five Star Chicken specialties in fried chicken. Savvy entrepreneurs can discover success when they invest in a fried chicken-focused franchise business in our country. In this article, we look at the procedure for starting a Five Star Chicken Franchise in detail.
Know more about Elements of Franchise Agreement
Five Stars Chicken in India
CP foods launched its first Five Star Chicken Franchise outlet in November 2012 in Bangalore; in 2013 it continues the expansion in the Bangalore region and also entered in Chennai in later part of the year. The brand has grown to 350+ franchise outlets across Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Goa, Pune, Mumbai and Hyderabad.
The Fried Chicken brand has tied up with IRCTC for Kerala, Bangalore and Chennai markets and with the vital delivery website, Zomato, Food Panda, Swiggy Road Runners and Ola.
Why Five Star Chicken Franchise ?
- Nominal investment is required for the Five Star Chicken franchise
- The strategic approach to beat Competition with established brands
- Five Star Chicken offers lower risk, higher ROI and Brand Value
- Each step of the supply chain process managed by CP Foods
- Remarkable franchise training and support to avoid wastages of food and food products
- Five Star Chicken runs a very well established Franchise and presently operates 350+ franchise across the country
- CP foods expertise over 27 years of leading food processing
- As part of Five Star Chicken family, Franchisee will be part of a family that sets the high standards and offers the complete package.
- From the day you sign the agreement, CP foods will help the franchise to run the business efficiently and profitably
- Systematic Operational Procedure (SOP) is equipped with Five Star Chicken
- A large Thai Foods Conglomerate proven business model in 9 countries in the Asia Pacific
Five Star Chicken Franchise Investment Details
Total Investment for five star chicken franchise is 9 to 10 lakhs. Investment includes the following items:
- Franchisee fee
- Branding and signage
- Deposit towards supplies (Refundable)
- Small wear and POS Machine cost
- Training cost
- Misc expenses
Note: This is a tentative investment may change based on the location and city available. Investments are subject to change as per market scenario & Property Condition
Five Star Chicken Franchise Site Requirements
Five Star Chicken Franchise can be situated within an area of 100 square feet to 200 square feet. Power requirement will be around 10 KVA.
A Five Star Chicken Franchise outlets should contain the following:
- Water point
- Drainage point
Preferred Locations for Franchise
- Food courts
- High streets
- Airport terminals
- Tech parks
- Satellite bus terminals & Railway stations
- Townships & high rise apartments
- Hospitals & gas stations
- Amusement parks, theme parks and entertainment facilities
- Sports Arenas
If an entrepreneur wishes to join the Five Star Chicken family and cash upon the vast opportunities of the ever-growing market of the food industry, drop an email to franchisee [email protected] or make a call to head office.
Contact Number: 080-66746341
On receiving the required information, the applicant (entrepreneur) will be required to fill out and submit a detailed Five Star Chicken Franchise Application Form.
Address for Contact: #841/1, Binnamangala 1st stage 100 feet road, Indiranagar, Bangalore -560038
Register with Five Star Chicken
An entrepreneur can also apply for Five Star Chicken Franchise online. Guideline for applying franchise through online is given here:
Visit the homepage of Five Star. From the main menu, select Franchise option.
Provide all necessary details to registration with Five Star. By clicking on submit; the application will be forwarded to the Head office.
A team from Fried Chicken will analyse and discuss the details of the business with the applicant and will also assess the applicant’s ability to run Franchise.
If the profile is found suitable and after successful completion of the due diligence, For the final selection, the applicant needs to attend a meeting with Fried Chicken Management at the corporate office in Bangalore.
Depending upon the applicant’s conviction about the project and Fried Chicken Franchise assessment about applicant’s ability to successfully take it forward, an agreement would be signed between Fried Chicken and applicant.
Training and Support from Five Star Chicken (CP F)
- Property identification, assessment and finalisation
- Outlet design and fit-out management
- Provide Sales personnel training – Frying, Grooming, Etiquette & Selling (around five days)
- Sales personnel Uniforms and equipment at cost
- Product range and related items to sell
- Ongoing operation support of the outlet
Responsibility of Franchisee
After owning a five-star chicken franchise, the entrepreneur has to follow the below-mentioned terms to make the franchise successful.
- Optimum and adequate number of staffs have to recruit two weeks in advance
- Quality Staff Recruitment to be held
- Retention of Staff is mandatory
- QSC – Q-Quality of the product, S-Service, C-Cleanliness should be followed
- Personnel involvement for 2 to 3 hours per day
- Payment should be made on time
- Driving Business through Local Store Marketing (LSM) is mandatory
- Franchisee need to launch home delivery within the first month of the store opening
Know more about Running a successful franchise business
For Franchise Inquiries Contact
Chennai Location: Mr Sudharshan: Mobile Number: 09840930909 and Mail ID: [email protected]
Mangalore Location: Mr Sandeep Sreejan: Mobile Number: 08861309332 and Mail ID: [email protected]
Bangalore Location: Sundar: Mobile Number: 09900055623 Mail ID: [email protected]