DNA NXT Startup Alliance Program – Startup India
DNA NXT Startup Alliance Program – Startup India
DNA NXT Startup Alliance Program is one of the flagship programs of Bosch India which focuses on three aspects Discover, Nurture and Align. DNA Nxt has partnered with Startup India as the key partner for rolling out the Program. The main objective of this program is to work with innovative startups & explore the opportunity to co-create the product/solution or explore a partnership to go to market through potential engagement models.
Bosch India Startup Alliance Program – DNA NXT
Bosch India startup Alliance program DNA which helps ‘D’ Discover the startups in Bosch interest area, ‘N’ Nurture startups for a period of 16 weeks, and ‘A’ Align startups with Bosch business units.
This an agile innovation approaches to engage with startups on business-defined search fields, use-cases, and problem statements. The program helps identify disruptive innovations outside Bosch, structure an engagement mechanism through our 32-week Alliance Program.
Note on Bosch India
Bosch is an exceptionally diversified company and is focusing on multiple areas like Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology which helps provide one-stop solutions to startups working in myriad technologies. Thus with the facilities and expertise that Bosch has built for itself, any startup can walk in with an idea and walk out with POC. This helps sector agnostic startups to engage and work with Bosch on multiple domains
DNA NXT Startup Alliance Program Benefits
DNA NXT Startup Alliance Program provides the following benefits to startups:
- Access to the new technology of interest
- Opportunity to quickly fill portfolio gap
- Facilitate faster Joint GTM
- Access to good talent
- Contribute to ideation / strategic alliances pipeline
Eligible Startup for DNA NXT
The following type of startups can apply for the DNA NXT Startup Alliance Program
- Ideation Stage Startup
- Validation Stage Startup
- Early Traction Startup
- Scaling Stage Startup
Eligibility criteria for startups
The eligibility criteria for startups to participate in the DNA NXT Startup Alliance Program are as follows:
- Team with a strong technical and business acumen can apply for the program
- Minimum 2 years of presence in the startup ecosystem/industry since inception are mandatory for the DNA NXT Startup Alliance Program
- Existing customers/ POC/Pilot with a product solution roadmap are also can apply for this program
- Refer to the banner image for areas of focus for the DNA Nxt 2021 program
BOSCH is looking to collaborate & work with startups in any of the following themes
- Analytics & AR VR (Augmented + Virtual Reality)
- Automotive & Animation
- Computer Vision and Construction
- Telecommunication & Networking
- Aeronautics Aerospace & Defence
- AI, Green Technology and Finance Technology
- Enterprise Software and Design
- Renewable Energy and Technology Hardware
- Healthcare & Lifesciences
- Internet Of Things and IT Services
- Nanotechnology and Non- Renewable Energy
- Media & Entertainment
- Retail and House-Hold Services
- Professional & Commercial Services
- Sports and Social Network
- Indic Language Startups
- Transportation & Storage
- Logistics, Travel & Tourism
- Security Solutions and Airport Operations
- Real Estate, Safety, and Robotics
- Passenger Experience and Biotechnology
- Toys And Games
The selected startups of the DNA NXT Startup Alliance Program will be offered the following type of incentives:
- Sponsored engagements for selected themes
- Leverage Bosch Technology Partners with exciting offers: Bosch Mobility Cloud platform, Math Works, and AWS
- Selected start-ups provided acceleration for 4 months at no cost.
- Domain expertise and design thinking
- Access to labs and training centers
- Business model design
- 16-week well-defined nurture program
- Sponsored POC’s
- Cross division collaboration with Business units
- Stakeholder Validation on business defined problem statements
- Joint Go-to-Market opportunity
- Mentorship and Business case validation from Internal Bosch mentors and external leaders with industry expertise
- Startups can leverage Bosch’s technologies and platforms
- Startups will get access to identified Customer and partners of Bosch for PoC/demos or joint solution development
- Opportunity to showcase Innovation
- Ecosystem connects to potential investors and customers
- Co-working space at Bangalore campus
- Open Bosch Connect Events for startups to showcase their solution & approach the external ecosystem at the Global level (VC, Peers, Investors, and Consultants)
- Demo Day for all the startups to showcase the engagements to Bosch Management to explore an opportunity with different Business Units
TimeLine of DNA NXT Startup Alliance Program
|Application Opens||June 1st, 2021|
|Deadline to Apply||July 1st, 2021|
|Application Result Date||20th July 2021|
DNA NXT Application Procedure
DNA NXT Startup Alliance Program Applications will be open from 1st June to 30th June 2021. The applicant is required to access the official webpage of Startup India.
- From the home page click on the Programs option and then select View all active programs.
- By clicking on the Accelerator Programme from the new page, the list of active programs will be displayed. Click on the DNA NXT Startup Alliance Program, the link will redirect to a new page.
- Click on the apply now an option; the Startup India login page will be displayed. The existing users of Startup India can log in to the portal to apply for the program.
- New users need to register on the portal to get the user credential. By clicking on the register now option, the applicant can provide all mandatory details for registration.
Procedure for Post Submission
- Pitch Days – Shortlisted Startups will be invited for Pitch Day sessions to showcase their solution.
- Induction Day – Selected Startups will introduce themselves to Bosch Team on followed by a warm welcome from the Bosch team.
- Nurture Program – The selected start-up will undergo a 16-week program of intense development, mentoring, and piloting from Domain experts at Bosch & will align closely with the Business Units on defined scope of work & identified problem statements.
- Demo Day and Graduation Day – The startups to showcase the engagements to Bosch Management to explore opportunities and network with different Business Units and external ecosystem partners. Continued business engagements with Bosch business units.
Nurture program for Selected Startups
Once startups get selected for the program, they get the opportunity to be nurtured by Bosch technical & business experts. The nurturing program is spanned across 16 weeks and consists of two tracks:
Validation Track: Startups get the opportunity to get mentored by the best technology experts and work with world-class state-of-the-art makers place which Bosch has built for its internal use. During 16-week program Bosch not only help startup to validate their product but also accelerate & make them enterprise-ready.
Learning Track: The learning track consists of value-added workshops that are provided to startups by both in-house and external consultants. Bosch helps startups to be enterprise-ready with the following mentorship.