Chaat Ok Please Franchise
Chaat Ok Please Franchise
Chaat Ok Please is a lip-smacking street food brand which is widely known for providing a healthy and hygiene street food is one of the fastest growing fast-food shops in the country. There are only very few brands in this segment thus giving you an upper hand to start a high-profit venture at minimum cost. When comparing with the other brands, starting a Chaat Ok Please franchise is almost 40% cheaper (in franchise fee, setup cost, and even royalty) thus your investment is less. In this article, we look at the procedure for starting a Chaat Ok Please franchise in detail.
Advantage of “Chaat Ok Please” (Pure Veg Concept)
- Strict training process, guided by manuals, there is no taste variation.
- All the products are prepared fresh thus zero preservatives.
- Unique street food recipes with names which are copyrighted thus security in business.
- Quick to serve menu.
- Menu varies as per outlet size.
- Menu includes famous street food items, juices, sandwiches, pav bhajis, chaat items, burgers & fries with desserts. (Pure Vegetarian option)
- Price is different in each city thus it is light on the consumers pocket.
- The existing outlets are earning around 40% to 60% ROI (Return on Investment) after all the expenses every year depending on if it’s kiosk/over the counter or lounge/cafe model.
- Increase in profit by 10% every year so your investment will be recovered in just 12 to the maximum by 18 months.
- Lowest Royalty: Charges on the royalty of 4 % on net sales every month (minus the government taxes)
Why “Chaat Ok Please” Franchise?
- “Chaat OK Please” is a strong and rapidly growing fast-food brand in the country.
- It provides the operational and marketing support to the franchise.
- It enables the franchise with low investment and quick returns
- It offers construction and site set up assistance.
- It provides a fully digital – ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), POS( Point of Sale), reporting and ordering system.
Options for the Entrepreneur
Entrepreneur willing to establish a venture in association with Chaat Ok Please Franchise is provided with two start-up options, which are as follows:
- “Chaat Ok Please” Kiosk
- “Chaat Ok Please” Lounge/Cafe
Criteria for Infrastructure
Let us now examine each model regarding the requirements:
“Chaat Ok Please” Kiosk
It can be established in a premise, the square feet of which merely need to be in the rage of 50 – 150 square feet or OTC (Over the Counter/ Mall Counter) and 100 – 200 square feet ( Famous street food items, juices, pav bhajis, sandwiches, chaat items menu)
“Chaat Ok Please” Lounge/Cafe
Chaat Ok Please Lounge/Cafe model can be situated in an area of 300-500 square feet with 20 pax sitting ( Menu consisting of famous street food items, juices, sandwiches, chaat items, pav bhajis, and burgers & fries with desserts.)
Business Models Requirements
- Mall outlet (Kiosk – OTC – Lounge) in the food court
- The outlet should be road facing with good visibility
- Should be on the Ground floor with easy access to consumers
- High Street
- Railway Station
- Proximity to Schools, Colleges, Bus Terminals, Residential Complexes, Corporate Offices, etc
- Market/Shopping Area
- On the beach / facing the beach
Master/ Multi Units (City Wise)
|Investment||INR 5 Lakhs – 10 Lakhs|
|Franchise/Brand Fee||INR 3 Lakhs|
|Royalty / Commission||4 %|
Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Punjab, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu
Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim, Tripura, West Bengal,
Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan
Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh
Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Pondicherry
Note: – Exclusive territorial rights to a unit franchise will be conferred. Return on investment 40% can be anticipated and the payback period of capital for a unit franchise is 1 – 3 years.
Agreement and Term Details
Once the applicant applies to become Chaat Ok Please Franchise, a team will contact them to understand applicant’s needs and evaluate the needs and the location (if existing). The applicant would then be asked to sign the MOU, and the team will share detailed business information with the applicant. As soon as the applicant confirms the head office approval, the franchise needs to sign a 3-year franchise agreement.
Apply for a Franchise
To become a Chaat Ok Please Franchise, the candidate should fill the LOI ( Letter of Intent) and send it to [email protected] and call 09967076222. Then the concerned team will send the contract to the applicant, and he/she should sign Chaat Ok Please Franchise Agreement and meet the Management Team in Mumbai Head Office.
BLACK ORCHIDS PVT LTD
Office No. 230, 2nd Floor, Mohid Heights
RTO Lane, Above Cafe 015,
Andheri (W), Mumbai – 400053.
Phone: (+91) 22-42662604 / 41200589
Email: [email protected]
Note:- If you have a place which is extraordinary where you feel ‘Chaat Ok Please’ outlet is necessary, you should email pics and details to [email protected]