Arunachal e-Services Portal
Arunachal e-Services Portal
Arunachal e-Services portal is a unified portal developed for the citizens to access the services provided by the various Arunachal Government entities. Arunachal e-Services portal makes all Government services accessible through common service delivery outlets, and ensure efficiency, transparency, and reliability of such service. In this article, we look at the Arunachal e-Services Portal in detail.
Arunachal e-Services Portal for Government
It allows any department at any level of government to perform the following functionalities.
- To quickly define and configure its service using a wizard-like interface.
- To set the service in terms of beneficiary profile, submission modes, service charges, payment mechanism, service delivery modes, application form, service output, notifications and process flow.
- To configure Auto-Approval and Legacy services.
- To define grievance redressal policy for a service.
- To integrate back-end processes with service workflow.
- To launch a service within minutes.
- To monitor the performance of government functionaries and kiosk operators.
Online Services for Citizens
The following are the online services provided under the Arunachal e-Services Portal.
- Issuance of schedule tribe certificate
- Issuance of Permanent residence certificate (RPC)
- Issuance of Temporary Residence Certificate (TRC)
- Issuance of Income certificate
- Issuance of Dependent certificate
- Issuance of character certificate
How to Apply for Service?
To apply for the service as mentioned above through the portal, follow the steps specified here.
Visit Official Portal
Step 1: The user has to visit the official portal of Arunachal e-Service.
Step 2: Click on “Login” button which is present on the home screen of the portal.
New User Registration
Step 3: If you are a new user, register yourself under this application by providing your address, mobile number, email id etc.
Step 4: Then the activation link will be forwarded to your registered mail id.
Apply for the Service
Step 5: Now the applicant can apply for the desired service at the respective DC Office by entering necessary details and uploading supporting documents.
Step 6: After applying for the service then the applicant has to make payment through debit card or Net-banking.
Step 7: Then the applicant can track the current status of the application by clicking on the “Track” option.
Issuance of Certificate
Step 8: Finally if your submitted application is approved then the digitally signed certificate will be delivered in your e-Services account.
Track Application Status
The applicant can monitor the status of the application online by following the steps below:
Step 1: You need to visit the same e-Services portal.
Step 2: Click on “Check your application status” link on the homepage of the portal.
Step 3: On the next page, pop up screen will appears where you need to choose the central government or state government and then enter the captcha and then click on the “Submit” button.
Step 4: Now the status of your application will be viewed on your portal.
Verify your Certificate
This portal also facilities the user to verify the submitted application and if approved that can be downloaded. To download the approved certificate follow the steps specified here.
Step 1: Click on “Verify your certificate” tab displayed on the same portal.
Step 2: On the next page, the pop screen of verifying your certificate will open up.
Step 3: Enter the application/ acknowledgement reference number, token and then click on “Get certificate” button.
Step 4: If approved then your respective certificate can be downloaded.
For any further queries, please follow the below-mentioned contact number and mail id.
Phone number: 03602212919
Mail id: [email protected]