AP Industries – Single Desk Portal
AP Industries – Single Desk Portal
The Andhra Pradesh Government has initiated the AP Industries Single Desk Portal to provide a business-friendly environment to help investors community and the public with ease of doing business in the State. This portal promotes conducive business processes through transparency and time-bound information/ clearances. It also helps an investor with all required services and support during the entire investment process for Ease of Doing Business in Andhra Pradesh. In this article, we look at the multiple services offered by the Single Desk Portal in detail.
To know about e-Pragati Portal
Services Provided at AP Industries – Single Desk Portal
Single Desk Portal is meant to deliver numerous services of the state government. Investors can make use of this online portal to avail the following services listed below:
- Procedures for starting a New Enterprise
- Comprehensive list of approvals
- Industrial Incentives Application
- Approval Verification
- Single Desk Portal Registration
- Investment Tracker
- Sick Industries Registration
- SPD Performance dashboard
- e-filing of cases in Commercial courts
- e-payment of court fee and process fee for commercial cases
- Request monitoring
- Certificate of DCP
- Grievance Redressal
- Allotment of Raw Materials Application
Features of AP Industries-Single Desk Portal
The portal provides a wide range of features that can be availed by the investors. Some of the features are listed below:
- The Single Window Act that mandates the time-bound delivery of services
- This portal is made available with the checklist for all the requisite approvals.
- It facilitates the investors by providing onboarding without the need for physical interaction with various departments.
- It makes ease of procedures, ensures transparency and provides a one-stop solution for investors with SLAs.
- Single Desk Portal acts a single front end portal interface across various departments.
- This portal provides with the unified access to multiple regulatory authorities and facilitating electronic payments for all clearances.
- Common Application Form (CAF) across multiple departments.
- Integration of requisite pre-establishment and pre-operation stage clearances for online filing and tracking.
- Dashboard view of clearances in a pipeline
- Channel for routing queries and interacting with departments for additional documentation
- Institutional arrangements for Single window clearances through State and District-level Bureau
- Incentives under Industrial Policy 2015-20 to be facilitated as services through Single Window System
Single Desk Portal Registration Procedure
All business and industrial units are advised to apply on Single Desk Portal to facilitate interdepartmental coordination and tracking of applied applications.
Access the Portal
Step 1: The applicant must visit the Single Desk Portal to avail all the government services.
New Entrepreneur Registration
Step 2: For new applicants of the Single Desk Portal, user have to register in this portal to avail the services offered by the government. Then click on the option “Registration” link for the New User Registration.
Fill in the Right Credentials
Step 3: User will be directed to the registration form page where you have to enter the following details.
- Industry Details
- UID Number
- PAN Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Step 4: Click on the “save” button.
Step 5: Then your profile will be created successfully upon completing the registration form.
Login into Portal
Step 6: To portal login, you can use any of these two following methods to log in.
- You may click on the ”Apply For Approvals” link from the portal.
- You have to select Single Desk Portal-Entrepreneur Login under the Investor Services tab to log in.
Apply for Approvals
Step 7: Click on the “Investor Services”, and then you must select “Apply for Approvals” option. Select “Pre-Establishment” or “Pre-Operation” for the timelines defined for each clearance.
Apply for Incentives
Step 8: An entrepreneur may have multiple units under a single name and hence can apply for incentives of multiple units through a single user id by registering new units on the portal.
Track Approval Status
The investors can verify the application status by visiting the official portal. By clicking on the “Know your Approvals” tab of the dashboard, the status of the application applied can be verified.
Post by Sinduja Shankar
IndiaFilings is India's largest online compliance services platform dedicated to helping people start and grow their business, at an affordable cost. We were started in 2014 with the mission of making it easier for Entrepreneurs to start their business. We have since helped start and operate tens of thousands of businesses by offering a range of business services. Our aim is to help the entrepreneur on the legal and regulatory requirements, and be a partner throughout the business lifecycle, offering support at every stage to ensure the business remains compliant and continually growing.