Ambedkar Aawas Navinikaran Yojana
Ambedkar Aawas Navinikaran Yojana
The Government of Haryana has launched Ambedkar Aawas Navinikaran Yojana to help the poor families of the state. Under this scheme, the Haryana Government provides a financial assistance of Rs. 25,000 for the families those who are financially vulnerable to repair their homes. In this article, we look at the guidelines for applying for the Ambedkar Aawas Navinikaran Yojana.
The following conditions of eligibility for this scheme are as follow:
- The applicant should be been person amongst Scheduled Castes.
- The applicant should have a plot of 50 sq.yard in rural areas and 35 sq.yard in urban areas.
- The applicants should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- The applicants should be included under the Below Poverty Line family list.
- The applicant must have a bank account to receive the money.
- For rural areas: The Income limit of the applicant should not exceed Rs.47,000/-.
- For urban areas: The Income limit of the applicant should not exceed Rs.68,000/-.
Note: The applicants who have already received the similar benefit for the construction of a house under another scheme will not be eligible.
To apply for this Scheme, the applicant must have the required documents which are as follow:
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Land Certificate
- Income Certificate
Conditions for Grant of Subsidy
- Under this scheme a subsidy of Rs. 2,000/- is given to the approved beneficiary for the construction of a house.
- The amount shall be drawn by the District Welfare Officer in the State in shape of RTR/Cash from the Treasury in favour of approved beneficiary according to the prescribed instructions in one instalment.
- The grantee shall be required to execute an agreement to the effect that in the event of his failure to utilize the amount for the purpose for which it is granted, the Government shall have the right to recover the amount as an arrear of land revenue.
- The beneficiary shall construct the house within six months from the date of receipt of the subsidy.
- He/She shall produce completion certificate duly certified by the District Welfare Officer within a period of three months.
- After the completion of the house, if any further extension is required will have to be obtained from Government by giving full details.
Online Application Procedure
To apply for this Ambedkar Aawas Navinikaran Yojana the applicant must follow the below-given procedures:
Step 1: The applicant must visit the official website of Haryana Government portal using this link http://www.haryanascbc.gov.in/
Step 2: Click on the “Welfare Schemes” menu on the home screen.
Step 3: Then click on the “Social Development Schemes” option. Then you will be redirected to the page where you have to select “Dr B R Ambedkar Housing scheme for Scheduled Castes and Denotified Tribes” link from the list.
Step 4: Now click on the “Application form” link to download the application. The application form is enclosed below:
Step 5: You have to fill the application form completely and attach all the required documents along with the form.
After filling the form successfully, you have to send or submit the application the form to the concerned District/Tehsil Welfare Department.
Post by Sinduja Shankar
IndiaFilings is India's largest online compliance services platform dedicated to helping people start and grow their business, at an affordable cost. We were started in 2014 with the mission of making it easier for Entrepreneurs to start their business. We have since helped start and operate tens of thousands of businesses by offering a range of business services. Our aim is to help the entrepreneur on the legal and regulatory requirements, and be a partner throughout the business lifecycle, offering support at every stage to ensure the business remains compliant and continually growing.