Udyog Aadhaar Registration In Arunachal Pradesh
Udyam Registration in Arunachal Pradesh or the MSME registration is a certificate that is provided to micro, small and medium-sized businesses that are operating under the MSME Act. Earlier known as MSME registration the primary objectives of Micro, small, and medium enterprises under Udyam Registration in Arunachal Pradesh are as follows:
- To enable the micro, small and medium enterprises on a large scale to tackle the widespread problems of unemployment and poverty.
- To extend the benefits of various government schemes at one stop to the SSI units.
- To safeguard the SSI from financial harassment in the hands of the big industries.
Who can get the Udyam Registration in Arunachal Pradesh?
Not all businesses are required to obtain the Udyam Registration in Arunachal Pradesh. The entities that are mentioned below that are classified as the Micro, Small, and medium enterprises are based on the investments that are made in the plant and machinery for obtaining the Udyam Registration.
Classification of the Enterprises
|Micro Enterprises||Up to Rs. 25 lakh investment in plant and machinery.|
|Small Enterprises||Up to Rs. 5 crore investment in plant and machinery.|
|Medium Enterprises||Up to Rs. 10 crore investment in plant and machinery.|
What are the documents required to obtain Udyam Registration in Arunachal Pradesh?
Here is the list of documents to be submitted based on the type of the registered entity to obtain Udyam Registration in Arunachal Pradesh.
Proprietors obtaining Udyam Registration in Arunachal Pradesh need to submit the Aadhar and the PAN as they are the main requirements.
In the case of the Partnership firm, the Aadhar and the PAN card of the applicant are used.
Similarly, for a Private limited company and the Limited Liability Partnerships the Aadhar and the PAN card of the applicant are used.
In case if the applicant or the authorized signatory is not having a Valid Aadhar Card then the applicant has to first apply for the Aadhar card at the nearest Aadhar enrolment center. Once the Aadhar is obtained the Udyam registration process can be initiated.
What are the details to be provided for obtaining the Udyam registration in Arunachal Pradesh?
- Aadhar Number ( Mandatory )
- Name of the entrepreneur as mentioned in the Aadhar Card (Should be linked with the mobile number)
- Mobile Number
- PAN Number ( Pvt/ LLP/ Partner/ Company PAN number)
- Physically handicapped
- Social Category
- Name of the enterprise
- Type of entity;
- Full Address of the Firm
- Date of commencement of business
- Bank details of the Company or the personal ( Current/ Savings)
- IFSC code
- Account No
- Bank Name and Branch ( Only the proprietor can use a savings account )
- Major activity - Manufacturing/service:
In case if it is manufacturing select the type of manufacturing
In the case of service the type of service
- NIC Code
- No of persons employed in the Company
- Income tax returns details
- Do you have GSTIN
- District Industry Centre
- Specify the area ( Urban or Rural)