Trade License Registration In Vellore
Trade license registration is mandatory to start any business. A trade license registration in Vellore allows an applicant to commence a particular trade in specific areas or locations.
The Trade License registration in Vellore is issued by the state government authorities. A trade license registration is an affirmation that a business or enterprise is not conducting any unethical practices or using hazardous items that will harm people. The issuance of a Trade license registration helps the government to regulate trade activities across the nation.
Who can apply for trade license registration in Vellore?
The following people are eligible to apply for trade license registration in Vellore:
- Must be a citizen of India
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years
- The business of the applicant should be legally accepted
- The application to obtain trade license registration in Vellore must be submitted 30 days before starting the business.
Here is the list of necessary documents to obtain Trade License Registration in Vellore :
- Application form along with passport-sized photographs
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- PAN card, Incorporation Certificate
- Katha Certificate and Extracts
- Recent municipality property tax receipt
- Consent letter from the owner of the property
- Lease documents
Any business that runs without a trade license registration in Vellore is offensive and will have to pay a penalty.