Public Limited Company Registration In Nagaland
A Public Limited Company is registered under the Companies Act, 2013 just like the other companies. A public company enjoys limited liabilities for its members can can sell shares to raise funds for the company.
To register a Public Limited Company in Nagaland a minimum of 7 shareholders and 3 directors are required. The minimum paid-up capital required for Public Limited company registration in Nagaland is Rs. 5 Lakh.
Also an application is to be made for the selection of the name of the company. Also for registering a public limited company in Nagaland it is necessary to make an application comprising the main objective if the company, this clause will disclose what the company is planning to pursue after its incorporation.
For Public Limited Company Registration in Nagaland following documents are required.
- Passport sized photographs of all the directors
- Id card of all the directors- Aadhar, PAN and Voter ID card.
- Digital Signature Certificate of all the directors.
- Director Identification Number of all the directors.
- Rent agreement if the office is rented
- Ownership documents if the place is owned
- NOC by the landlord
- Memorandum of association MOA
- Articles of association AOA
The process of registering a Public Company in Nagaland is a quiet simple just make sure that you choose a unique for the company and submit all the necessary documents.