Producer Company Registration In Uttarakhand
A producer company registered in Uttarakhand engages in any activity to the primary producers. A producer company is an umbrella term that includes Producing, harvesting, procurement, grading, pooling, handling, marketing, selling, exporting the primary producers of the members or the imports of the goods and the services.
What are the main objectives of Producer Companies registered in Uttarakhand ?
- A producer company that is registered in Uttarakhand primarily deals with the production of active members. It is allowed to carry the following activities by itself or through other entities on the behalf of the members.
- Processing includes preserving, drying, distilling, brewing, venting, canning, and packaging the produce of the members.
- Manufacturing, sale, or supply of machinery, equipment, or consumables mainly to the members.
- Providing education to the mutual assistance principle to the members and others
- Render the technical services, consultancy services, training, research and development, and all other activities to promote the interest of the members.
- Manufacturing, sale, or the supply of machinery, equipment, or the consumables mainly to members mainly.
- Provide the education to the mutual assistance principle to the members and others.
- Render technical services, consultancy services, training, research and development, and all other activities to promote the members' interest.
- Activities for promoting the interest of the members.
- Generating, transmitting, and distributing the power, revitalizing land and water resources, using the conservation and communication and relatable to primary produce.
- Insurance of producers or the primary producer.
- Promoting the techniques of mutuality and the mutual assistance
- Welfare measures or the facilities for the benefit of the members as decided by the Board of farmers.
- Other activities, ancillary or identical to any of the actions which promote the principles of mutual assistance among the members in many different manners.
- Financing of procurement, processing, marketing, or other activities that includes the extending of the credit facilities or any other financial services to the members.
Documents required for registering a Producer company in Uttarakhand
You can register a producer company in Uttarakhand online. All you need to do is get in touch with our experts who will explain the whole process and ask for the following documents
The directors and the shareholders are required to submit the:
- Scanned copy of the PAN Card
- Scanned Copy of the Voter’s Id/Passport/ Driver’s License
- A scanned copy of the latest bank statement/ telephone or the mobile bill/ electricity or the gas bill.
- The passport-size photographs of the applicant.
Also, the Directors and the shareholders need to submit the following documents for registered office address:
- A copy of the latest bank statement or the telephone bill or the Gas Bill
- Scanned copy of the notarized rental agreement
- A No objection Certificate from the property owner
- Scanned copy of the sale deed or the property deed.
For free business consultation, Talk to our business experts today.