Producer Company Registration In Odisha
A Producer Company registration in Odisha can be obtained by any person engaged in any activity relevant to the primary producer. Producer company includes activities like producing, harvesting, procurement, grading, pooling, handling, marketing, selling, exporting all the primary produce if the members or the imports of goods and services.
A producer company registered in Odisha aims at the following:
- A producer company registered in Odisha primarily deals with the production of its active members. The company can carry any of the following activities by itself or through other entities on the behalf of the members.
- Processing includes preservation, drying, distilling, brewing, venting, canning, and packaging the members produce
- Manufacturing, selling, or supplying the machinery, equipment, or consumables mainly due to the members.
- Also, provide educational assistance to the members and others.
- Rendering the technical services, consultancy services, training, R and D, and all other activities to promote the interest of the members.
- Generation, transmission, distributing the power, revitalizing land and the water resources for observation
- Provide insurance to the producers of the primary producers.
- The welfare measures or the facilities for members benefit as it is decided by the board.
- Any other activity, ancillary or identical to any of the actions which promote the principles of mutual assistance in the members in any manner.
- Financing the procurement, processing, marketing, or any relevant activities that include extending the credit facilities or any other financial service to the members.
How to incorporate a Producer Company in Odisha?
The process of registering a Producer company in Odisha is very much similar to registering a Private Limited Company.
The First step is to obtain the DSC and the DIN for the proposed directors of the producer company.
An application for reserving the name is filed with the Registrar of Companies once the DSC and DIN are obtained.
The name should end with ‘ Producer Limited Company’
Once the name approval is received from the ROC an application to incorporate a Producer Company in Odisha is to be made in the prescribed format.
The incorporation certificate is issued if the Registrar is satisfied with the application
The Producer Company in Odisha functions similarly to a Private Limited Company. Just here there is no limit on the number of members. The process to register a Producer company is completely online talk to our experts today or visit our website.