Private Limited Company Registration In Bihar
Company Registration in Bihar is one of the highly recommended ways to commence with any business. Getting a Company registration in Bihar offers limited liability to the shareholders with certain restrictions over the ownership. In a Private Limited Company, the Directors may be different from the shareholders. A Private Limited Company is recognized as a separate identity with a Dedicated PAN Card and a Certificate of Incorporation of the Company.
Documents required for Company registration in Bihar:
To register a company in Bihar, various documents are to be submitted to the MCA:
- PAN Card of the proposed directors will be required for registering a Private Limited Company.
- Address proof that has the name of the Director also needs to be submitted, the same address should be mentioned in the PAN and the most current address of the Director.
- Additional to this the Director must also provide the valid registered office address of the Company. A registered document of the title of the premises in the Name of the Company or the notarized copy of the lease/rent agreement in the name of the Company along with the paid rent receipt that is not older than one month.
What are the advantages of registering a Company in Bihar?
The entrepreneurs choose to register a Company in Bihar due to various reasons we have to listen them below:
- As per the law, a Private Limited Company is an artificial Judicial person that is established under the Companies Act. A Company registered in Bihar is a separate legal entity from the Directors and the Shareholders. So a Private Limited Company in Bihar enjoys a wide legal capacity.
- By getting Company Registration in Bihar it enjoys validity as long as the company is active. Perpetual succession denotes the continuous existence of the company till it is dissolved or wound up. Thus, a Company is unaffected by the death or by the death or the departure of any member.
- The members of the company have Limited Liability towards the number of debts. It is only limited to the face value of the shares purchased by them.
- The ownership of a Private Limited Company is determined by the number of shares that are held by the shareholders. The shares of a company registered in Mumbai can be transferred to another person or any other legal entity. Again the transfer of shares is subjected to the Articles of Association of the Company and the Shareholders Agreement. Easy transfer of shares is one of the reasons, entrepreneurs opt to register a Company.
- A Company registered in Bihar can acquire, own, transfer any type of tangible or intangible asset. A shareholder is not eligible to claim the company's property as they are not the owners of the company. A shareholder merely has an interest in the company that arises under the AOA.
- A Company registered in Bihar can help the promoters raise the equity funding Angel investors, Private Equity firms, and stock exchange.
To register a Private Limited Company in Bihar talk to our experts and know about the checklist and the whole process.