Partnership Firm Registration In Haryana
A partnership registration in Haryana allows two or more people to manage and operate a Company as mentioned in the partnership deed, provisions, and objectives. Due to fewer compliances, ease of setting up, and the minimal compliance requirements it is a sensible option to register as a Partnership in Haryana.
Who can register a Partnership in Haryana?
A partnership agreement is signed between the partners, here a minor cannot be a partner.
The following can enter into a Partnership contract by signing a Partnership deed:
- Individuals: An individual can enter the contract and become a partner in a Partnership firm.
- Firm: It is also possible for the firm to enter into the contract and be a partner with another firm or individual.
- Company: A company is a judicial person and can become a partner in the partnership firm if it is authorized to do so by the objectives.
- Trustees: The trustees of the private religious trust, family trust, and the religious endowments trusts can enter into a partnership contract unless their objectives are forbidding them from doing so.
Documents required for Partnership Registration in Haryana.
For registering a Partnership in Haryana an applicant can submit any of the following documents:
- PAN Card of the applicant
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- Driving License
- Voters ID
- Partnership Registration application in Form 1
- Certified Original copy of the Partnership deed.
- Copy of the latest electricity bill or the tax bill receipt
- A specimen of the affidavit that is certifying the details that are mentioned in the partnership deed and the documents.
How can IndiaFilings help you in obtaining the Partnership Registration in Haryana?
At IndiaFilings the whole process of Partnership registration is completely online, all you need to do is submit the necessary documents.
After a request is received an expert from the incorporation team will reach to you and guide you about the same, Our experts understand your business needs and brief you about the whole procedure.
Once the applicant submits the documents the further application is proceeded with.
After the verification of the documents is done a Partnership deed is drafted and sent to the partners for obtaining the signature.
The partners must sign the partnership deed and a copy of the same should be submitted back.
This partnership deed is registered with the concerned registrar of firms and a registration certificate is provided to the partner.
We also help the applicant in obtaining a current bank account in the name of the Partnership firm.
At IndiaFilings you can register your Partnership firm within 10-15 working days. It is always better to register a Partnership firm as unregistered Partnerships are not legally identified and they can be denied certain rights under the Indian Partnership Act,1932. Registered Partnership firms are governed and regulated under the Partnership Act, making partnership entities one of the oldest types of entities in Haryana.
To get Partnership registered in Haryana, talk to our experts at IndiaFilings today.