One Person Company Registration In Madhya Pradesh
One Person Company popularly known as OPCs as the name suggests requires only one person to be incorporated. An OPC can be incorporated with any amount of capital but in case an OPC wants to issue shares worth Rs. 1 Lakh fees must be paid to the Government.
For obtaining OPC registration in Madhya Pradesh you need not go for the offline procedure. As IndiaFilings can help you obtain the OPC registration online easily by the submission of relevant documents.
Also to register an OPC in Madhya Pradesh you need to have the address of the OPC to be registered as the communication from the registrar will take place at the registered address.
Documents necessary for OPC registration in Madhya Pradesh
- ID proof of the Director
- PAN card
- Address proof in the name of the Director
- Passport size photographs
- Any utility bill in the name of the director
By submitting the above documents you can register an OPC in Madhya Pradesh.
Process for OPC registration in Madhya Pradesh
- Firstly, a DSC would be obtained from the proposed director.
- An application is sent to the MCA for the name approval ( Name should end with the word OPC)
- Once the name approval is received an application is made to the MCA with a signed MOA and AOA.
- Once the incorporation certification is obtained we initiate the process of opening a current bank account.
Our business consultants understand your business requirements and help you in choosing the right kind of entity suitable for your business. With IndiaFilings OPC registration in Madhya Pradesh can be obtained easily with 7-15 days.