LLP Registration In Jharkhand
LLP registration in Jharkhand has become popular lately as the Limited Liability Partnerships provide the advantage of a Company and the flexibility of a Partnership firm in a single organization. These unique hybrids are suitable for setting small and medium-sized businesses.
It is very easy to manage and incorporate a Limited Liability Partnership in Jharkhand. LLP registration requires a minimum of two partners there is no upper limit as such. As the name suggests the liability of each partner is limited that is either of the partners is not responsible for the default of the other one. All the provisions are specified in the LLP agreement.
What are the documents required for LLP registration in Jharkhand?
LLP can be registered in Jharkhand completely online, there is no need to submit documents manually. Our experts will guide you about the documents as the duration for registration is dependent on the submission for documents:
- PAN Card of the applicant or Passport in case the applicant is a foreigner.
- Driver's license or the Aadhar Card or the election card or any other identity proof that is issued by the government.
- A bank statement or the telephone bill which is not less than 3 months old.
- Authorization from the landlord to use the premises as a registered office. This acts like a No Objection Certificate from the landlord.
- Evidence proof which is any utility bill like the gas, electricity, telephone bill which bears the address of the premises bearing the name of the owner of the document again it should not be more than two months old.
How to register an LLP in Jharkhand?
LLP registration in Jharkhand is very easy, you need to follow the following steps:
- After receiving the request our business consultant reaches to you and explains the whole process and collects all the necessary documents. The documents can be submitted online through our website or the mobile application.
- The process to obtain the DSC begins after this, after the DSC is received one has to complete the OTP verification check.
- Simultaneously we file a request to reserve the name of the LLP.
- A scanned and signed copy of the incorporation documents is also to be uploaded.
- The signed documents are then sent along with the application are then sent for approval to the MCA which takes around 2-5 working days.
- We also help in opening a Bank account in the name of the LLP. We also draft the LLP partnership deed. This deed is to be signed by the partners on a stamp paper which is to be uploaded on the IndiaFilings Platform within 25 days of Incorporation.
- The signed deed is verified by the engagement manager and then uploaded on the MCA Portal within 30 days of Incorporation.
IndiaFilings is the largest cloud-based service provider operating across India. We have a team of experts who can help you in registering your LLP in Jharkhand. Talk to our experts today.