FSSAI Registration In Rajasthan
The FSSAI registration in Rajasthan is required before starting any food or related business. The Food Safety and Standard Authority and the state food authorities are jointly responsible for implementing the FSSAI rules. The FSSAI rules secure that the law relevant to the food and establishes the science base standard for food to control the manufacturing of the food.
Who needs the FSSAI certificate?
The FSSAI certificate is necessary for businesses such as manufacturing, trading, small eateries, grocery shop, importers, exporters, home-based food businesses, dairy farms, processors. Before commencing with any food or related business in Rajasthan it is necessary to obtain the FSSAI License or FSSAI registration. This 14 digit number gives us information on the producer's permit.
What is the procedure to obtain the FSSAI registration in Rajasthan?
FSSAI registration in Rajasthan can be obtained easily, you need to follow the procedure that is mentioned below:
- Select the kind of business
- Select the kind of Food category
- Selection of the type of business
- Issuance of the certificate.
What are the three types of FSSAI licenses in Rajasthan?
While getting FSSAI registration in Rajasthan one should understand the type of FSSAI licenses that are given?
- Basic license- The Basic FSSAI license is necessary when the turnover is less than 12 lakh.
- State License- The state license should be obtained if the annual turnover is between 12-20 crores. Irrespective of the turnover the repackers and the relabellers are also required to obtain FSSAI registration in Rajasthan.
- Central License- If the annual turnover is above 20 crore n application for a central license should be made.
Based on the turnover of the food business operator has to apply for the FSSAI registration in Rajasthan. To avoid legal and legal charges it is necessary to get the FSSAI license.
What is the benefit of obtaining an FSSAI License or Registration?
An FSSAI License or Registration will help the individual in building the food business and also avail legal benefits. The major reason is that it helps in building the goodwill of the brand. It also ensures Food safety by creating consumer awareness and also helps in assisting the business expansion.
FSSAI registration in Rajasthan also helps in regulating the manufacture, storage, distribution as well as sale of the imported food.