FSSAI Registration In Jhansi
FSSAI registration in Jhansi is Mandatory for all petty food business operators. The Petty food business operators should obtain the FSSAI registration in Jhansi by submitting a registration application in Form A.
Who is a petty food business operator?
- Anyone who manufactures or sells any food articles that are made by himself or a retailer, hawker, vendor, or stallholder.
- Any individual who distributes food in religious or social gatherings except a caterer.
- Small Scale or cottage food business or other such industries that are related to the food business and do not exceed 12 lakh turnover and those :
- With the production capacity not exceeding 100kg/per liter
- Procurement, handling, and collection of milk is up to 500 liters per day
- Slaughtering capacity is two large animals or ten small animals or 50 poultry birds per day.
The FSSAI registration in Jhansi includes the details of the registration and the photo of the applicant. It is necessary to put this registration certificate for display prominently at the place of business.
Documents required for FSSAI registration in Jhansi?
The procedure to obtain FSSAI registration in Jhansi is simple and all you need to do is submit the documents online. The documents required are
- Photograph of the Food Business Operator
- Identity Proof like the Ration Card, Voter ID Card, PAN card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, Senior Citizen Card, Department issued ID card.
- In case there are any supporting documents like the NOC by a municipality or the Panchayat, Health NOC.
The FSSAI License in Jhansi has a validity of 1 to 5 years and the business has to apply for the renewal within 30 days before the current license expires. As the license is essential to start a food business or a food-relevant business. It is necessary to renew the license.
What happens if the food business is carried without Food License in Jhansi?
If an individual or a food business operator who needs the License is manufacturing, selling, storing, or distributing food or importing any food article without an FSSAI registration in Jhansi then it is a punishable offense with imprisonment for six months and a fine of 5 Lakh.
There is also a penalty for falsely advertising:
An individual who publishes or is a part of the publication of an advertisement that falsely describes the food or is misleading the nature of the substance or quality of the food or false guarantee then they shall be liable to a penalty which is extended to ten lakh rupees.