FSSAI Registration In Ghaziabad
FSSAI registration is applicable for the food retailers and the procedure for obtaining the FSSAI registration in Ghaziabad is very simple. The documents for FSSAI registration are
- Photo of the Food Business operator
- Identity proof like the Ration card, voter id, PAN card, driving license, passport, Aadhar card, senior citizen card.
- Supporting documents if there are any like the No objection certificate by the municipality or the panchayat, health NOC.
To avoid any complications in the registration process submit the documents properly and on time.
How to obtain the FSSAI Registration in Ghaziabad?
- FSSAI Registration in Ghaziabad can be obtained by submitting Form A or Form v to the Food and the Safety Department.
- The application is to be submitted with the required documents online you can directly upload it on our portal rather than sending it manually.
- It takes 7 days to obtain the FSSAI registration in Ghaziabad.
- The food operator has to prominently display this FSSAI registration certificate at the Principal place of business.
Types of FSSAI Registration in Ghaziabad
Three types of FSSAI registration in Ghaziabad are given under the FSSAI Act.
FSSAI basic license - Basic License is necessary if in case the annual turnover is less than RS.12 Lakh.
FSSAI State license - State license is necessary when the annual turnover is between 12-20 crores. In case of repacking, relabelling business irrespective of the turnover the business needs a state license.
FSSAI central license - In case, if the annual turnover is exceeding Rs.20 crore then the food business has to apply for the Central License.
Based on the annual turnover a food business operator has to get the FSAAI Registration in Ghaziabad. It is necessary to obtain the FSSAI license before the food operator is commencing with the business as there are certain penalties and legal charges as the FSSAI rules are more stringent.
Why is it necessary to obtain the FSSAI registration in Ghaziabad?
Once the FSSAI Registration in Ghaziabad is obtained the food business has legal benefits, it builds goodwill amongst the customer, develops awareness amongst the customers, and also helps in assisting the expansion of the business. FSSAI registration in Ghaziabad helps in regulating the manufacturing, storing, distribution as well as sale of the imported food.
The FSSAI registration in Ghaziabad is very essential to commence with the food or any related business and the validity of registration is for 1 year and the person has to apply for renewing the registration 30 days before the expiry of the current license.