Digital Signature Certificate In Gurgaon
How to obtain a Digitial Signature Certificate in Gurgaon?
Digital Signature Certificate is the established identity of the applicant that is used for filing or sending documents through the internet. A DSC is similar to the handwritten signature that establishes the identity of the signee's identity and consent. An individual can apply for a Digital signature certificate in Gurgaon through IndiaFilings.
Once you apply for Digital Signature Certificate in Gurgaon IndiaFilings can help you obtain Class 2 or Class 3 signatures with a validity of 2 or 3 years. There is no need to submit the documents manually or through courier. IndiaFilings can help you obtain the Class 2 or Class 3 signatures from a certifying authority like Emudhra, Sify, or N-code.
Digital signatures online are provided in FIPS compliant Epass USB token to protect the signature until the end of the validity.
Documents required for obtaining DSC in Gurgaon
- PAN Card of the applicant
- Driving License
- Post office ID card
- Bank account passbook ( that contains the photography, signed by an individual and attested by the bank official)
- Photo ID card issued by the ministry of the home affairs of the center or state government
- Photo issued by the government bears the signature of the individual.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Registration License
- Water Bill( Not older than 3 months)
- Electricity Bills ( Not older than 3 months)
- Latest Bank statements signed by the bank ( not older than three months)
- Service Tax/ VAT tax/ Sales Tax registration certificate
- Property Tax
Our experts at IndiaFilings can help you obtain Digital Signatures Certificate in Gurgaon easily.