- This has been a very difficult decision to make as I have been very happy throughout my employment with [Business Name], but I have been offered with an better opportunity that I feel will assist me with my long-term career progression.
- I really want to appreciate your guidance and friendship during my employment, however I feel that it is time for me to move on in my career.
- I really want to appreciate your guidance and friendship during my employment, however as I am relocating in the near future, I am unable to continue my employment.
- I have been unwell for quite sometimes now and the ongoing nature of my ill health do not enable me to continue with this position. Hence I humbly request you to relieve me out of my duties.
- Unfortunately, Due to my family circumstances, as the time requires all my full attention, and I have other important issues to take care of, which leaves me no time to fulfill my employment duties.
- Although I have enjoyed working with you, personal reasons necessitate me that I relinquish my position and focus on more pressing aspects in my life at the moment.
Therefore, I would be grateful if you could confirm receipt of my notification and of my leaving date.
If there is anything I can do to ensure a smooth transition period, including training of my replacement for this position, then please let me know. May I take this opportunity to thank you and [Business Name] for the support and opportunities I have received during the course of my employment. I wish you, your team and [Business Name] nothing but success for the future.