Yuva Mandi Udyami Yojana
Yuva Mandi Udyami Yojana
The Madhya Pradesh Government has introduced a scheme known as “Madhya Pradesh Yuva Mandi Yohana” to cater to the unemployed youth of the state. The scheme is aimed at providing training and credit facilities to the educated youth so as to assist them in the establishment of their own ventures. In this article, we look at the Yuva Mandi Udyami Yojana scheme in detail.
The following are the salient features of the Yuva Mandi Udyami Yojana scheme:
- The scheme has been initiated to provide training to educated and jobless youths so that they are empowered to start and operate their own establishments from the state mandis or markets.
- The project will be executed in all the mandis or markets across the state.
- The Government offers both theoretical and practical training so that the candidates may gain essential insights, which could shape them into a matured businessperson.
- Theatrical training will be rendered at Gwalior for a span of three months.
- The training period will remunerate the candidates with a sum of Rs. 5000 every month.
- Entrepreneurs’ part of the initiative will be allowed to invest the credit amount to procure or lease out land and other essentials at lower rates within the mandi area.
- The participants of the scheme are eligible for loans, though only once.
Applicants need to be bracketed under the following aspects to be a part of the Yojana:
- The scheme, as may be implicit, is only applicable to the residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- The candidates must be between the age of 21 and 35.
- The benefits of the scheme are only extended to graduates who are unemployed.
- Beneficiaries of perks from a different scheme cannot partake in this project.
- Prospective applicants should have operated a business from a mandi for at-least 100 days during the previous year.
The following documents must be furnished by the applicants:
- Residential proof
- Age proof
- Academic certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Unemployment certificate
- Degree certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Non-defaulter certificate, if any loan has been availed before
- Certificate of membership from a mandi or market board
Phases of Implementation
The project will be implemented in multiple phases, which are as follows:
- 1st Phase – This soon to be implemented phase deals with the application process, which must be pursued by the candidates.
- 2nd Phase – The second phase will involve training rendered by experts at Gwalior.
- 3rd Phase – The third phase of implementation will prompt the applicants to work in close association with merchants.
- 4th Phase – This phase will certify the trainees with legal certificates.
- 5th Phase – Credits will be accorded to these people so as to facilitate them to establish their own ventures.
The applicants can apply for this scheme by visiting the official portal of the scheme and making an application through the digitized form. The portal for the same will be shortly launched by the Government.