Virgo Pension Scheme
Virgo Pension Scheme
The Madhya Pradesh Government has launched the “Virgo Pension Scheme” in order to provide social security to the parents whose children are daughters. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance in the form of monthly pension to the eligible senior citizens of the state. Under this scheme, the government provides a monthly allowance of Rs. 600 to the beneficiary couple. In this article, we look at the Chief Minister Virgo Pension Scheme in detail.
To know about Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana
The below following are the eligibility criteria required to apply for the Virgo Pension Scheme.
- To avail this scheme, the beneficiary couple should be a native of Madhya Pradesh state.
- The minimum age of one of the beneficiary couple should be 60 years.
- Beneficiaries only daughter as a child of the couple.
- The applicant should belong to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.
- The applicant should be financially vulnerable.
- The beneficial couple should not be income taxpayers.
- The applicant must not receive any financial assistance or pension from the Government or other local bodies of Governments.
Note: The Aadhaar number of the applicant must be linked with the bank account for receiving the payment through Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS).
The following are the documents that have to be produced at the time of registering for this scheme:
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Valid Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, etc.
- Bank account details.
- One passport size photo of the applicant.
- Income self-declaration.
Online Application Procedure
To apply for the Chief Minister Virgo Pension Scheme follow the below procedure.
Step 1: The applicant has to visit the official portal using this link.
Step 2: The applicant must fill the application form with all the required details and attach the specified documents as required.
Step 3: After completing the application form, click on the submit button. Upon submission, the applicant will receive an acknowledgement for further reference.
Offline Application Procedure
The Chief Minister Virgo Pension Scheme can be applied by providing the information of the persons to fill up the applications who are ready to avail the benefits of this scheme. The applicants will have to fill the Virgo Pension Scheme enrollment forms and submit it to the relevant office. Then the respective department will make the verification process and prepare the beneficiary list. The concerned District Social Welfare Office will scrutinise the application form, and if required, the applicant will be called for the verification process. If sanctioned, the assistance is remitted monthly to the bank account of the beneficiary as per the Aadhaar number of the beneficiary or through ECS in Direct Benefit Transfer mode.
Track Application Status Online
The applicants can verify the status of their application by clicking on the “list of applicants received” tab. Here the applicant has to enter the required details and click on generate list button.
m-Pension Mitra Mobile App
m-Pension Mitra apps allow an applicant to validate the status of an application/service receipt which is issued against any pension service across the state. m-Pension Mitra Mobile App is available for Android, Windows and iOS platforms and can be downloaded from Madhya Pradesh State Pension Portal and respective app stores.