Tender for Social Media Agency
Tender for Social Media Agency
The Department of Electronics and Internet Internet Technology has recently announced a tender for selection of social media agency for National Internet eXchange of India (NIXI). The National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI) is the neutral meeting point of the ISPs in India. Its main purpose is to facilitate exchange of domestic Internet traffic between the peering ISP members. The tender invitation is for selection of a Company / Firm / Agency / Consortium to carry out Social Media activities for NIXI.
Objective for the Social Media Agency
The .in Top Level Domain (TLD) is India’s Country Code Top Level Domain (ccTLD). Registration of .IN domain has crossed the 1.70 million mark in April, 2015. Presently, 103 Registrars have been accredited to offer .in domain name registration worldwide to customers. NIXI by working with an accredited social media agency would like to carry out social media activities for NIXI and .IN TLD.
The objectives for the social media agency are as follows:
- To raise awareness about .IN & डॉट भारत Registry and all its sphere of activities.
- Making people aware about .IN & डॉट भारत operations, and all contribute to the quality of Internet access experience in the country.
- Widening .IN & डॉट भारत Registry reach among different communities on social media and online platforms.
- To create a simple and user-friendly system for exchanging ideas and feedback on services online.
- To disseminate information online about engagement opportunities at grassroots, workshops and conferences and in public consultation processes.
Eligibility to Participate in Tender
The bidder must furnish an Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) amounting to Rupees 1,00,000 (Rupees One Lakh Only) for participating in the tender. In addition, the following criteria are evaluated:
The Firm / Agency (All members / agencies in case of Consortium) should be a registered entity (i.e., Private Limited Company or Limited Liability Partnership(LLP)) with minimum 3 years of existence on the day of the submission of bid.
The Firm / Agency (all members put together in the case of a Consortium) should have a minimum cumulative turnover of INR 2 Crores during the last three financial years.
In last 3 years, Firm / Agency (Any member of the Consortium) must have completed / in progress minimum 3 projects of Social Media Management in Government or Private Sector.
The Firm / Agency (Any member of Self Certification 9 the Consortium) must have minimum 15 experienced professionals in the area of Social Media Management.
The Firm / Agency (All member of the Consortium) should not have been black listed by Central or State Governments & PSUs.
Time for Submission of Proposal
- Date for Issue of Short Tender Document: 12th June, 2015
- Pre-Bid Clarification received by email: 15th June, 2015 by 17:00 Hours
- Pre-Bid Clarification response by email: 17th June, 2015 by 17:00 Hours
- Last Date for Submission of Technical and Financial Proposals: 22nd June 2015, 17:00 Hours
- Date & Time for opening of Proposals:
- Technical: 29th June 2015, 11:00 Hours
- Financial: 01st July 2015, 16:00 Hours
- Declaration of Successful Bidder: 1st July, 2015