Shubh Shakti Yojana
Shubh Shakti Yojana
The State Government of Rajasthan has framed numerous schemes for the development of its women and girls. As another step forward, Shubh Shakti Yojana scheme was launchedexclusively for the daughters of the registered construction workers to lessen their financial burden and to remove the perception of considering girls to be a buden, letting them as child brides. The Labour Department of the State has invited applications from January 2018 for this comprehensive scheme to render financial support.
Features of Shubh Shakti Yojna
Shubh Shakti Yojna offers a financial assistance of Rs.55,000 to the unmarried women of the registered worker’s family thereby supporting their well-being. The incentive is utilized for the overall development of the girls that enable them get further education or vocational training, start an own business, acquire skill development training, and for their marriage. The scheme releases the grant after completing one year from the date of registration or attaining the age of 18 after 6 months from the date of applying, whichever is earlier.
Eligibility Criteria for Shubh Shakti Yojna
To take advantage of this girl empowerment scheme, the following criteria should be fulfilled by the candidate.
- The beneficiary should be a citizen of Rajasthan.
- The parents of the female applicant or the applicant itself should have been a registered construction worker in the respective Board for at least 1 year.
- The scheme offers incentive to a daughter or a maximum of two daughters of the beneficiary.
- The girl must be unmarried and should be at least 18 years of age.
- The minimum qualification of the beneficiary’s daughter should be 8th pass.
- Under this scheme, it is necessary for the girl to have an account in any nationalised bank.
- To avail the benefit of the scheme, the beneficiary’s house should be accommodated with a toilet for their daughter.
- Beneficiary registered as a construction worker for at least 90 days in a year.
The prescribed documents must be submitted along with the duly filled application form.
- Permanent address certificate / Nativity Certificate of the beneficiary
- Age proof denoting the girl to have completed 18 years of age
- Class 8 Mark Sheet
- Income certificate of the parents (registered workers) of the girl
- Certificate of non-income tax data
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) certificate
- Caste certificate
- Copy of the bank passbook (should contain the girl’s name, bank account number, IFSC)
- Aadhar card (Optional)
- Passport size photographs
To apply for Shubh Shakti Yojna, the beneficiary should download the application form, a copy of which is given below.shubh-shakti application form
Fill-in the form with essential details correctly. Attach the copies of the mentioned documents along with the form. Submit the form after verifying the furnished details to the official authorized by the divisional secretary or to the local Labour department office.
Note: The introduction letter about the girl is required while submitting the application form.
Conditions for Shubh Shakti Yojna
The incentive under this scheme will be disbursed only after the verification of the beneficiary to be a registered construction worker, which is done by the Tahsildar or other gazette officer.
The incentive obtained under this scheme must only be used as per the declaration i.e., for the benefit of the girl to acquire further education, start a business, procure skill development training or for the marriage.