Mahila Vikas Nigam Loan Yojana
Mahila Vikas Nigam Loan Yojana
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment under the Himachal Pradesh State Government has launched Mahila Vikas Nigam Loan Yojana for the welfare of the women of its state. The women workforce is growing at a pace influencing the overall economic growth of the company. To support women entrepreneurs and women workforce, the Mahila Vikas Nigam Loan Yojana scheme has been introduced.
Objectives of Mahila Vikas Nigam Yojana
The main objective of the scheme is to encourage women to be self-employed by financing them with subsidized loans.
Features of Mahila Vikas Nigam Yojana:
The scheme provides a complete package for self-employment that includes:
- Organizing the poor to form Self Help Groups(SHG).
- Providing subsidized loans.
- Vocational Training to engage themselves in income-generating activities.
- Training rural women on technology.
- Assist with infrastructure and marketing.
Benefits under the Scheme
Mahila Vikas Nigam Loan Yojana scheme renders financial support to women entrepreneurs, women organizations, and women co-operatives. The benefits under the scheme are as follows:
- Interest-free loan up to Rs. 3000.
- 5% interest rate for a loan of Rs. 20,000.
- 7% interest for a loan over Rs. 20,000.
- Interest-free loan is sanctioned to study in selected courses up to Rs. 75000.
The following eligibility conditions must be satisfied by the applicant:
- The applying woman must be a resident of Himachal Pradesh for at least 10 years.
- The applicant should be an adult i.e., should have completed 18 years of age.
- The family income of the applying woman should be less than 50,000 per annum.
- Passport size photograph
- Age proof
- Identity proof
- Resident proof
- Aadhar card
- Bank passbook copy
- Income certificate
- Application form (available at office)
Note: additional documents may also be required.
Applying for Mahila Vikas Nigam Scheme
Applicant who desire to apply must comply with the eligibility conditions and should apply at Mahila Vikas Nigam, Kalyan Bhawan Solan in the Himachal Pradesh
- The application form will be issued at the office of Mahila Vikas Nigam.
- Fill the application form carefully and submit with the required documents at the same office.
For additional information, the applicant can contact the following
- Nearest Mahila Vikas Nigam, Kalyan Bhawan Solan in the Himachal Pradesh
- Nearest Women and Child Department, Government of Himachal Pradesh
- District Program Officer of The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
Post by Marlin Priya
IndiaFilings is India's largest online compliance services platform dedicated to helping people start and grow their business, at an affordable cost. We were started in 2014 with the mission of making it easier for Entrepreneurs to start their business. We have since helped start and operate tens of thousands of businesses by offering a range of business services. Our aim is to help the entrepreneur on the legal and regulatory requirements, and be a partner throughout the business lifecycle, offering support at every stage to ensure the business remains compliant and continually growing.