Madhya Pradesh Records of Rights – Khasra
Madhya Pradesh Records of Rights – Khasra
Madhya Pradesh Record of Rights (ROR) is an extract from the land records registers held by the Revenue Department of State Government. ROR (Khasra) contains complete information regarding the land or property and history of holders of land. This revenue document is a vital indicator of the legal status of a land/property. The Madhya Pradesh Record of Rights (Khasra) register is maintained in the concerned Revenue Department for every village separately. Madhya Pradesh Government digitized all land records online. Property or landowners in Madhya Pradesh can easily access Government land records through the official website. In this article, we look at the procedure to view Madhya Pradesh Records of Rights online in detail.
Know more about Madhya Pradesh Property Registration
Importance of Madhya Pradesh Records of Rights
Importance of obtaining a certified copy of Madhya Pradesh records of rights is described here:
- Madhya Pradesh Records of Rights (Khasra) endorses the real owner of a land
- This land record – Khasra is beneficial to find the false claim on the lands
- Usage of the certified copy of records of rights or extract of ROR avoids land grabbing
- Madhya Pradesh record of reasons can be used in court litigations related to property
- Records of Rights (ROR) will help holder to avoid any legal hassles in the future
Uses of Madhya Pradesh Records of Rights
The following are some of the essential purposes of Madhya Pradesh Records of Rights (ROR):
- In Madhya Pradesh, ROR is used to check the ownership of an ancestral land or any other land.
- Extracts of ROR or land record can be used to obtain details of land type, and the activities carried out on land.
- Madhya Pradesh ROR is a vital document to get information regarding an agricultural aspect of the land and its surrounding areas
- ROR or Khasra is required at Registrar’s office when sale transaction of land (mutation) is being done.
- Madhya Pradesh record of rights is one of the mandatory documents to raise farm creditor to get a bank loan
- The court requires land record proofs in case of any civil litigation. Certified copy of ROR can be produced for this purpose.
- It is mandatory to check the land record of the seller and ensure his/her ownership of the area while buying property
- Buyer has to verify the revenue records of the land (ROR) on which the flat is being constructed in case of buying flats.
Attributes in Madhya Pradesh Records of Rights
The Madhya Pradesh Records of Rights extract contains the following information about land or property.
- Details of changes in ownership
- Nature and limits of owner’s rights and conditions
- Mutation numbers
- Details of the loan taken by the land occupant/owner
- Type of irrigation (irrigated kind land or Rainfed nature)
- Information on the type of crops planted in the last cultivating season
- Type of soil (agricultural or non-agricultural)
- Survey number of the land/Property
- Area of the earth – Fit for cultivation
- Details pending loans for buying seed, pesticide or fertilisers
- Details of charge of attachment and decrees under the order of the civil court or revenue authority
- Aspects of pending litigations
- The field in possession of each landowner and the classification of each area are entered from the Dag Chitha
- Issues of property tax paid and unpaid
The certified copy of Madhya Pradesh records of rights will be provided, if there are no disputes regarding its ownership and the concerned land should not Madhya Pradesh Government land or any assigned land belonging to the Government.
Get Madhya Pradesh Records of Rights – Online Procedure
Procedure to obtain a Madhya Pradesh Records of Rights (ROR) is described in detail below:
Step 1: Applicant needs to visit the home page of the Bhu-Abhilekh web portal (Madhya Pradesh Land Records) to get ROR.
Step 2: You can see the digital map of Madhya Pradesh Districts, Select the appropriate district where the land or property is situated.
Step 3: By selecting the district, the link will redirect to the new page. The applicant needs to select the concerned जिला and तहसील from the drop-down menu. Click on the ‘OK’ button.
Step 4: In the new page the selected district and zone name (block) will be available. गाँव (Village) कुल खसरे (All Khasra), ह्ल्का, रा.नि.म. By clicking on चुनें, the link will redirect to new page.
Step 5: You can get the records of rights (ROR) details by selecting any of the following methods:
- View all accounts of Khasra
- View all accounts of Khasra by Name wise
- View account of ROR by other reports
Step 6: If you want to view all accounts of Khasra by appropriate select option from the खसरा नाम चुनिये field from the drop-down menu.
Step 7: In case you have selected Khasra by Name wise option, choose the name of the drop-down menu.
Step 8: Once you select the other option, there will be a lot of options for you to check the ROR as depicted in the image.
Step 9: By clicking on Khasra option, the Madhya Pradesh records of rights of the concerned land will be displayed.
Step 10: By clicking on the print option, the copy of Madhya Pradesh records of rights can be obtained.
Note: It is suggested to get a copy of the Madhya Pradesh records of rights ROR every year to check whether the details are updated in the Revenue Records.
Post by Renu Suresh
Renu is experience content writer specialised in compliances and company rules.