LLP Forms Filling Process on MCA V3 Portal
LLP Forms Filling Process on MCA V3 Portal
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) launched the third version of the MCA21 portal in March 2022. With the introduction of the V3 Portal, MCA has announced that to improve the delivery of Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) services, i.e. all LLP filings shall be web-based from 08/03/2022 and onwards. In this article, we will describe the method for LLP Forms Filling Process on MCA V3 Portal
MCA V3 Portal and MCA V2 portal
MCA V2 portal was used to file various forms relating to Companies and LLPs. However, LLP Services have been discontinued on the V2 portal and have been migrated to the V3 portal. In other words, only the LLP e-filing services are being upgraded and migrated to the MCA V3 PO, rental, and all the other services/ forms will continue to exist/be filed at the MCA V2 portal.
To access both the versions of the MCA Portal (i.e. V2 and V3), one has to Sign in/ up in the MCA portal, where separate access is provided for LLP (V3) and Companies/ other filings (V2). Both V2 and V3 are now working seamlessly.
MCA V3 Portal for LLP
The MCA V3 Portal presently enables the following for Limited Liability Partnerships:
- Login & user Registration
- DSC Association
- LLP Form Filing
Advantages of MCA V3 Portal
- In the MCA V2 portal, forms are required to be filled and uploaded in the portal while in the MCA V3 portal the forms are to be filled online. This upgrade in the MCA V3 portal enables the user’s convenience, including the ability to save a half-filled form and file it later.
- Further, in the MCA V3 portal, there is a personalized “My Application” feature which allows one to view all the forms filed by them to date along with the status of the forms such as pending for DSC upload, Under Processing, Pay fees, Resubmission, etc., as against the V2 portal providing only a My Workspace, which has a list of notices from MCA and circulars issued by them.
- Also when a user logs in to the MCA V3 portal, the login is through the email id whereas in V2 it was possible with the user id.
- When a business user logs in to the MCA system, an OTP will be sent to the user’s mobile and e-mail address to ensure authenticity.
Method to Fill the LLP Incorporation Form
The user needs to access the official website of the MCA V3 Portal and click on the “Sign in/Sign Up” link in the top right corner of the portal. The user can utilize the existing login id of MCA, the user does not need to make the new login for the LLP portal.
- During login, the applicant must choose the LLP login option rather than the company login.
- After successfully login in, users would enable to fill out LLP incorporation forms by utilizing the option My Application and then select MCA Services. By clicking on the LLP e-filling option, the user can Use the incorporation option i.e. RUN and Fillip incorporation of LLP.
- Now the user would begin to fill out the incorporation forms.
Method to Fill the LLP Web-Forms Other than the Incorporation
To Fill the LLP Web-Forms Other than the Incorporation, the user must proceed “Sign in/Sign Up” link on the top right corner of the MCA portal, A user can use the existing ID, user not needed to make a new login for the LLP portal.
- After signing in to the portal, the user is required to use the “profile update” option so that other forms of LLP like LLP form-3 (registration of LLP agreement) Form 4 (Change in LLP partners/designated partners) will display in their login.
- The “profile update” option will be shown in the top right corner.
- The user is required to update his/her profile as a “business user” and fill in the necessary details for the same.
- After successfully updating the profile, the system prompts the congratulations popup message to the user.
- Now login again, during this time the user would obtain the OTP on the enrolled mail id and phone number.
- Submit the OTP; the user will see all the web forms are available in their login and ready to fill the forms.
Web-Based LLP Forms
Below is the list of forms that are available web-based on the MCA portal.
|Name of the Form||Web-Based LLP Forms|
|RUN LLP||To reserve a name for any new/existing LLP to be incorporated|
|Form FiLLiP||Form for Incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership|
|Form 3||Information regarding the limited liability partnership agreement and changes, if any, made therein|
|Form 4||Notice of appointment, cessation, change in name/ address/designation of a designated partner or partner. and consent to become a partner/designated partner|
|Form 5||Notice for change of name|
|Form 8||Statement of Account & Solvency|
|Form 9||Consent form to be filed at the time of Incorporation of LLP|
|Form 11||Annual Return of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)|
|Form 12||Form for intimating other address for service of documents|
|Form 15||Notice for change of place of registered office|
|Form 17||Application and statement for conversion of a firm into Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) & to be filed along with Fillip|
|Form 18||Application and Statement for conversion of a private company/ unlisted public company into a limited liability partnership (LLP) & is to be filed along with Fillip|
|Form 22||Notice of intimation of Order of Court/ Tribunal/CLB/ Central Government to the Registrar|
|Form 23||Application for direction to Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) to change its name to the Registrar|
|Form 24||Application to the Registrar for striking off the name|
|Form 25||Application for reservation/ renewal of name by a Foreign Limited Liability Partnership (FLLP) or Foreign Company|
|Form 27||Form for registration of particulars by Foreign Limited Liability Partnership (FLLP)|
|Form 28||“Return of alteration in the incorporation document or other instrument constituting or defining the constitution; or the registered or principal office; or the partner or designated partner of limited liability partnership incorporated or registered outside India. Notice of (A) alteration in the certificate of incorporation or registration; (B) alteration in names and addresses of any of the persons authorized to accept service on behalf of a foreign limited liability partnership (FLLP) (C) alteration in the principal place of business in India of FLLP (D) cessation to have a place of business in India”|
|Form 31||Application for compounding of an offense under the Act|
|Form 32||Form for filing addendum for rectification of defects or incompleteness|
Consolidated FAQs on Usage/ Login at V3 MCA Portal (New LLP Application)
MCA has issued a consolidated/ updated set of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about usage and login of the new application (v3) of the MCA Portal for e-filing by the Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs).
Click here to get the updated set of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Post by Renu Suresh
Renu is experience content writer specialised in compliances and company rules.