ISPROUTE Pre-Incubation Program
ISPROUTE Pre-Incubation Program
ISPROUTE (Innovation Space for Promoting & Unveiling Technology Enterprises) Pre-Incubation Program is designed to support ambitious and innovative entrepreneurs by enabling them to transform their ideas into a minimum viable product. ISB DLabs has partnered with Startup India as the key partner for rolling out the Program.
This Pre-Incubation Program combines structured live workshops with experts, peer-to-peer learning, connections, individual support, and many more to provide a platform to founders, students, or working professionals where ideas take a shape and ventures are built. The current article briefs the ISPROUTE Pre-Incubation Program
Note on ISB DLabs
ISB DLabs is supported by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, DLabs hosts a state-of-the-art space for entrepreneurs to interact, engage and collaborate with mentors, investors, and academia.
Objective of ISPROUTE
The primary objective of the ISPROUTE Pre-Incubation Program is to strengthen entrepreneurship and foster innovation among the young in India.
DLabs encourages creativity and innovation in a shared work environment amidst a healthy startup community.
Benefits of ISPROUTE Pre-Incubation Program
- This pre-incubation program provides interactive capacity building modules and expert mentorship
- Handholding support will be provided while the startup runs structured experiments to validate ideas and refine business strategy.
- ISPROUTE offers an action-oriented opportunity to transform the ideas into POC
The following type of startups can apply for the ISPROUTE Pre-Incubation Program:
- Students, working- professionals, and aspiring entrepreneurs
- Individuals with early-stage ideas (with or without a prototype)
- Sector Agnostic – Tech & Non-tech, high impact ideas.
Eligible Startups for Pre-Incubation Program
The following type of startups can apply for the Pre-Incubation Program
- Ideation Stage Startup
Note: start-up incorporation is not mandatory for applying for incubation programs. You may incorporate it during the program or at a later stage.
Pre-Incubation Program is looking to collaborate and work with startups in any of the following areas:
- Analytics and Advertising
- Architecture Interior Design and AR VR (Augmented + Virtual Reality)
- Automotive and Art & Photography
- Animation and Chemicals and Computer Vision
- Telecommunication & Networking
- Construction and Agriculture
- Aeronautics Aerospace & Defense, AI, and Green Technology
- Events, Fashion, Finance Technology, and Enterprise Software
- Food & Beverages, Design, Dating Matrimonial and Education
- Renewable Energy, Technology Hardware and Healthcare & Life sciences
- Internet of Things, IT Services, Human Resources, and Marketing
- Nanotechnology, Non- Renewable Energy and Pets & Animals
- Media & Entertainment, Retail and House-Hold Services
- Professional & Commercial Services, Sports and Social Impact
- Social Network, Textiles & Apparel, and Indic Language Startups
- Transportation & Storage, Logistics and Travel & Tourism
- Security Solutions, Airport Operations, Real Estate, and Other Specialty Retailers
- Safety, Robotics, Passenger Experience and Biotechnology
- Waste Management and Toys & Games
Relevant Service Type
- Government, Hyperlocal, and Discovery
- Location-Based Services
- Manufacturing and Marketplace
- Mobile, Offline, and Online Aggregator
- Peer To Peer, Platform, and Consulting
- Consumer Internet, Engineering and E-Commerce
- Rental, Enterprise Mobility and Research
- Sharing Economy and Social Enterprise
- Subscription Commerce
The following type of Non-Fiscal Incentives are offered to the startups engaged with the ISPROUTE Pre-Incubation Program:
- Masterclasses with industry experts and ISB faculty
- Grants and fundraising support
- Knowledge and Mentoring support
- Networking opportunities through events and other relevant forums
- Value-added services to help build and scale products and services
TimeLine of Pre-Incubation Program
|Application Opens||20 November 2021|
|Deadline to Apply||31 December 2021|
|Application Result Date||21 January 2022|
Fee for ISPROUTE 2021
Intending to support aspiring entrepreneurs, ISB DLabs is launching its program free of cost and by engaging top-class mentors and industry experts to guide and support participants in the early stages of starting up
ISPROUTE Pre-Incubation Program – Application Procedure
The Pre-Incubation Program Applications will be open from 20 November 2021 to 31 December 2021. The applicant is required to access the official webpage of Startup India.
- From the home page click on the Programs option and then select View all active programs.
- By clicking on the Accelerator Programme from the new page, the list of active programs will be displayed.
- Click on the ISPROUTE Pre-Incubation Program the link will redirect to the ISB DLabs official webpage page.
- The application form for Pre-Incubation Program will be displayed. Provide the Business idea and details of the Participants.
- Post the application, the start-ups with innovative technologies will be shortlisted
- The shortlisted start-ups need to present the pitch in front of an expert panel comprising of experts from the Industry, Successful Entrepreneurs at different stages of their business, Startup Mentors, and IIM Professors.
- On basis of the due diligence, the ISB DLabs committee unit will select the TOP 25 Startups in the program