HPE Digital Catalyst Program 2022
HPE Digital Catalyst Program 2022
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Launches HPE Digital Catalyst Program 2022 to Identify and Support the Next Generation of Indian Startups. Hewlett Packard has partnered with Startup India and Invest India as the key partner for rolling out the Program.
Startups participating in the accelerator program will receive support from HPE teams including technology mentoring, market validation, rapid prototyping support to build joint solutions, and solution showcasing opportunities.
The current article briefs the procedure to apply for HPE Digital Catalyst Program 2022.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Accelerator Program 2022
HPE Digital Catalyst Program 2022 is an initiative to identify, support, co-innovate, and go to market with the next generation of digital disruptors in the Indian startup ecosystem.
HPE teams will work with a selected cohort of startups to build enterprise-grade joint solutions combining the agility of startups with the time-tested performance of HPE and thereon to explore joint go-to-market models to address enterprise customers.
Note on Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud platform-as-a-service company that helps organizations accelerate outcomes by unlocking value from all of their data, everywhere.
Built on decades of reimagining the future and innovating to advance the way we live and work, HPE delivers unique, open, and intelligent technology solutions, with a consistent experience across all clouds and edges, to help customers develop new business models, engage in new ways, and increase operational performance.
Benefits to Startup
Startups that will get selected for the HPE Digital Catalyst Program 2022 will be set to get an array of unique offerings from HPE.
- Business Mentorship – The selected startups will get access to mentoring by successful enterprises and business leaders within HPE and outside
- Technology mentorship – Access to distinguished engineers from HPE to advice on technology architecture, design for scale, enterprises grade security, and more
- Rapid prototyping – HPE partner and technology teams will work with startups to build rapid prototypes of joint solutions using HPE infrastructure with the vertical applications from startups
- Go-to-market support – Solution certification and customer showcase opportunities for selected startups past validation
- Partner onboarding – HPE will enroll interested startups to the HPE global partner network
- Investor networks – Startups will have an opportunity to pitch to HPE Pathfinder, HPE’s Corporate Venture Capital arm
Eligible Startup for HPE Digital Catalyst Program
The following type of startups can apply for the accelerator program:
- Ideation Stage Startup
- Validation Stage Startup
- Early Traction Startup
- Scaling Stage Startup
The HPE Digital Catalyst Program will focus on partnering with startups working in the following areas;
- Artificial Intelligence
- Intelligent Edge
Early-stage, pre-series, Series A start-ups that have shown some traction
The selected startups of the HPE Digital Catalyst Program will be offered the following type of incentives:
- Access to a wide range of Technology & Business mentors
- Go-to-market at scale
- Rapid prototyping on HPE hardware
- Onboarding into HPE Technology Partner Program
- Opportunity to pitch to HPE Pathfinder team
TimeLine of HPE Digital Catalyst Program 2022
|Sl.No||HPE Digital Catalyst Program 2022|
|1||Application Opens||4th April 2022|
|2||Deadline to Apply||4th April 2022|
|3||Announcement of Cohort||1st June 2022|
|4||Cohort Commences||8th June 2022|
|5||Showcase and Wrap-up||Mid-of October 2022|
The accelerator Program Applications will be open from 4th April 2022to 4th April 2022. The applicant is required to access the official webpage of Startup India.
From the home page click on the Programs option and then select View all active programs.
By clicking on the Accelerator Programme from the new page, the list of active programs will be displayed. Click on the HPE Program 2022 the link will redirect to a new page.
Click on the apply now option; the Startup India login page will be displayed. The existing users of Startup India can log in to the portal to apply for the program. After login to the portal, the applicant can apply for the program:
- HPE expert panel will shortlist 20 applicants based on information provided in the application
- These 20 shortlisted startups will be requested to provide additional information and pitch to an HPE Panel
- The final cohort shortlist will be arrived at based on these pitches
Post by Renu Suresh
Renu is experience content writer specialised in compliances and company rules.